Best ATX watercooling case on the not so big side.

notenoughtv

I would like to build an ATX system and do some custom watercooling.

What I need:

ATX form factor

Side panel window

Dual 240mm radiator support at the very least

Metal construction. The least amount of plastic the better

Is there such a case?

Any recommendation is welcome

Prodigy may be an option.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I would like to build an ATX system and do some custom watercooling.

What I need:

ATX form factor

Side panel window

Dual 240mm radiator support at the very least

Metal construction. The least amount of plastic the better

Is there such a case?

Any recommendation is welcome

the corsair vengeance c70 might be what your looking for :)

600t. Best by far. Check out Ronsanut's watercooler build with it on YouTube.

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Corsair carbide 540 for, at the moment it is only availible from their website, but should be fantastic.

Thanks for the recommendation. I guess I'll have to read some reviews now.

I would surgest a 550D if you have proper cooling. Realy.. Do you have more information about your taste? also prices? 

Corsair C70 is a good case imo. Has lots of room for cable management with a non-modular psu. The Steel construction on this case makes this case very solid.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

The cosmos ii is a great case for watercooling, with support for a 240mm rad at the bottom, up to 360mm rad on top and a 120 or 140mm rad in the rear and a lot of cable management. However, it is enormous and has no side window, but there is one website who sells windows at http://www.mnpctech.com/CoolerMaster_Cosmos_2_Clear_Side_Panels.html

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The cosmos ii is a great case for watercooling, with support for a 240mm rad at the bottom, up to 360mm rad on top and a 120 or 140mm rad in the rear and a lot of cable management. However, it is enormous and has no side window, but there is one website who sells windows at http://www.mnpctech.com/CoolerMaster_Cosmos_2_Clear_Side_Panels.html

I really like the cosmos but for some reason it is 450 dollars here

Its also massive. XD

where do u find it at 450 bucks? I found it at frys for only 299.99

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

He lives in South America.

Oh never mind...

lol

i didn't read that he lives in chile so i am positive there is no fry's in chile

i didn't read that he lives in chile so i am positive there is no fry's in chile

Yeah I understand. Maybe in an ancient inca ruin their is a fry's.  :lol:

Definitely the Case Labs SM8; the best watercooling case for the ATX form factor.

Corsair c70, 500r, or Fractal Design Define r4. 

I had the same exactly question and this guy and seeing the corsair c70 in black? Thank you for my new case.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Definitely the Case Labs SM8; the best watercooling case for the ATX form factor.

He said not on the big side and that case is around the size of a 900d.

I had the same exactly question and this guy and seeing the corsair c70 in black? Thank you for my new case.

What happened to the 540r or what ever it was?

What happened to the 540r or what ever it was?

xD not sure if it'll be released by November so always good to have a back up

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

xD not sure if it'll be released by November so always good to have a back up

Who knows XD silverstone still hasn't released the stuff they promised for Q1.