Canada defence minister words about Aliens

Tocsin_786

so i happen to find this Article on the Canadian defense minister spreading the word on his stance on aliens and UFO's 

Article/video :   http://www.tgbuzz.com/2013/06/24/canadas-former-minister-of-defense-discloses-ufo-information/

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Oh you Canadians

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

YEAH CANADA! 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

slick and linus will probably be really embarrassed so make it know forum wide 

Looooooooool 

Interested in Business and Technology

The way they spell Aliens (with a capital A) makes me think they're talking about, well, the Alien, which is definitely a motherfucker I would not enjoy seeing here on earth

Though I must say this seems like a load of nonsense talk, I would love for this to be true, and I can definitely see this as something that's at least partially true

This isn't our current defense minister, it's currently Peter MacKay

What if he is telling the truth? Would be sick.

if he is telling us this now think of what the gov. is hiding because there can be much more than just this

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

For all we know, the Avengers could exist (just watched that movie) if they could hide this kind of crap from us.

I mean... I'm just saying. The whole "alien UFO" thing with Roswell in the US seems a little suspicious considering allll the major technological advances that happened in the following 50 years.

Then there's the whole Samarian things with their carvings that "strangely look like astronauts" (Fifth Kind movie).

I'm just saying.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

if he is telling us this now think of what the gov. is hiding because there can be much more than just this

Mind blowing :D 

wait wait

i think he got senile and he is actually talking about illegal Aliens

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.