Tablet for ebooks and browsing

alphabeta

A relative of mine wanna a tablet for reading ebooks and browsing he want something that's won't get slow during use .. so what do you suggest  

the Budget is flexible, but put in consideration Just he wants it just for the two things mentioned above and won't get slow, Nothing more Nothing less .

Nexus 7 2013? Great price, pretty decent performance. 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

The old LG G Pad 8.3 with the Snapdragon 600 would be pretty good, and it has a microSD card slot. (~$230)

A Google Play variant would be even better. 

I've got the asus memo pad 7 me572c, its got an awesome 1200x1920 screen so very sharp and its got specific reading modes that allow you too read at a comfortable screen temperature.

it feels quite future proof with its atom processor and above all else its only $199. (also has SD card slot)

Its really impressed me over the past few weeks.

A relative of mine wanna a tablet for reading ebooks and browsing he want something that's won't get slow during use .. so what do you suggest  

the Budget is flexible, but put in consideration Just he wants it just for the two things mentioned above and won't get slow, Nothing more Nothing less .

I've got the asus memo pad 7 me572c, its got an awesome 1200x1920 screen so very sharp and its got specific reading modes that allow you too read at a comfortable screen temperature.

it feels quite future proof with its atom processor and above all else its only $199. (also has SD card slot)

Its really impressed me over the past few weeks.

+1 for the ME572C. Great tablet for the price.

Hi,

My suggestion is Amazon Kindle.. 

Check out this link;

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400310,00.asp

Kindle is eBooks only..... for media and web browsing you will want a proper tablet.

"Rawr XD"