[U.S] Reference GTX 960 by Nvidia $339.99

mvitkun

If you've been drooling over a Graphics card update for your HTPC, or other SFF PC, but haven't wanted to buy an open air design then your savior GabeN

tumblr_inline_mtgetatDGn1rf0561.jpg

has answered your prayers with this reference GTX 960 made not by an AIB but by Nvidia.

D2Vltmw.jpg

This is truly a collectors item and you won't find this reference design anywhere else, but wait if you order now you get a power supply with unspecified brand, efficiency, or form factor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814132035

DISCLAIMER

By clicking the link above you accept the terms of service and hereby waive your right to pass blame or judgement unto me, any party associated with me, or any party that may choose to associate with me in the future.GG
Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The photo is of a 760 and I found nothing on nvidias website of an any 960 looking like that

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

The photo is of a 760 and I found nothing on nvidias website of an any 960 looking like that

I know it's a sketchy site but have you checked GeForce.com?

Apply water to burnt area

jk, pretty much all reference designs look the same, and the IO plus the PNY branding does seem to be more 760-ish.

Clearly this post wasn't serious though lol.

BTW make sure you read the disclaimer, which you (by clicking the Newegg link) agreed to, before replying.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

tots sketch. 

like good competitors these cards are here:

290x

*note must say this using state farm good neighbor voice

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Yeah, I think I will pass, this card looks really bad and only some really stupid nvidia fanboys would by this.

Well yeah, it was announced yesterday(i think) 

little late there pal

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

little late there pal

Did you click the link?

I'm gonna assume you didn't since you seem to have missed the joke that is the newegg listing.

Yeah, I think I will pass, this card looks really bad and only some really stupid nvidia fanboys would by this.

Yup.
Linus Sebastian said:

little late there pal

oh I didn't really notice. but what I said still stands sooo...

edit : lol thought u were talking to me sry

Didn't bother clicking the link.

But op needs to refrain from shitposting here.

This is place for actual deals.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

LOL at the GTX 960.  I just saw another review that I got a link to in my email and seriously people just save up the money and get something better or heck even get older cards used or new as there are better options.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I was watching PCPer live stream today, and Tom from Nvidia said they're not releasing reference GTX960 and that buyers should be careful when buying new cards. He did mention you might find them on Newegg.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I threw up... WAIT!? Power supply? Wuu waa... I threw up again...

I trip to make the fall shorter

$40 more and you can get a better looking and better performing GTX 970 Reference.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

If you add it to the cart, it won't work.  It says it's a not-for-purchase Promotional Item.

I would get a 970 or 290X for that price everytime 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro