Linux Tutorials

Go to solution Solved by Albatross,

Here are some tutorials that will help you. The best advice I can give you is to practice even the unfamiliar, and to frequent Ubuntu forums. Look at other people's problems and solutions posted, read through their "fix it" threads etc etc.

The top three are probably the best. :)

Lastly, don't be nervous or afraid to ask questions of Linux users. A majority of them really love helping or explaining things. :D

Hey guys, I just installed Linux Ubuntu on an older laptop that i wasn't using. I've been doing a lot of research about the terminal and the various commands that you can feed it but does anyone know a good youtube channel or something that I can go for a full tutorial on Ubunutu? I appreciate your suggestions!

Dont bother with tutorials.

Install Ubuntu, get your hands wet, and play around. You will learn as you go

~Judah

Dont bother with tutorials.

Install Ubuntu, get your hands wet, and play around. You will learn as you go

That's the way most of us went by; but the truth is many users that are not that adventurous will miss a ton of features that are there, yet can't see. It's good to follow a decent youtuber that can give you the tech tips.

Here are some tutorials that will help you. The best advice I can give you is to practice even the unfamiliar, and to frequent Ubuntu forums. Look at other people's problems and solutions posted, read through their "fix it" threads etc etc.

Lastly, don't be nervous or afraid to ask questions of Linux users. A majority of them really love helping or explaining things. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hey thanks a lot! I really appreciate you taking the time for my question.

Hey thanks a lot! I really appreciate you taking the time for my question.

No problem! :)

If you ever need to ask something the forums I posted have a great community, or you can post it here. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |