Games worth playing

Ghost

game dev story i don't game on my phone often but i think that's pretty much the only game i play when i do

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

World of Goo is an interesting game too. For a couple of bucks, you can have fun all day long! :D

I love World of Goo! Haven't played it in a while but it's a great game.

I guess Angry Birds, I'm not much of a mobile gamer.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Super hexagon! The most addictive game ever. On both Android and iOS.

Its addictive for a short period of time. Then you forget about it.... I only got 45 seconds on Harder.

Its addictive for a short period of time. Then you forget about it.... I only got 45 seconds on Harder.

Maybe so, but I've never spent so many hours on a single mobile game and i have 200 seconds on Hard,  110 on harder, 60 hardest, 130 hardester,  78 hardestest and just 20 secs on the hardest one because that one is just imposible :D

iOS:

Ski Safari

Most Wanted

OLO game

Blip Blup (free/payed)

only once i play 3 times a year.

Maybe so, but I've never spent so many hours on a single mobile game and i have 200 seconds on Hard,  110 on harder, 60 hardest, 130 hardester,  78 hardestest and just 20 secs on the hardest one because that one is just imposible :D

I was pretty amazed at myself when I finished Hard. Which i can do all the time now. Harder is so much harder >.<

Dead Trigger Anomaly, Warzone Earth, Sprinkle, Enigmo, Worm Armogendon, Vector, Real Racing, Bridge Construction, Slingshot racer and Into The Dead.

NVIDIA-RAEDON-H4D-SiO2 [ GTX TWIN TURBO v12 890 Tsunami, Intel Core Universe i-E=mc²+p²=299792458 m/5k
9999² tb ram, 50petabyte SSD² for Alien Ships system, liquid nitrogen cooled system temperature −196 °C 
plays MAX Unreal Engine 4 and Cod 38 and Crysis 4 GTA 5 with IChancer v13a, FPS= and LED Ultra Sunshine Display Resolution @ 6k

Dead trigger , runs really smooth on my Tegra 3

Interested in Business and Technology

I'd like to add Vector on Android to this pretty decent thread full of mobile games. It's a side scrolling game based around parkour/free running. Quite a large amount of levels and it's being updated quite regularly. Pretty challenging gameplay, it's kept me entertained for hours worth of train trips to and from uni. For $0.99 AUS you can kill the ads and get the full functionality out of the game, which is quite reasonable considering the several dollars other good games can cost you.

Thanks to all for the game suggestions as well, I'm in the market for some new stuff right now!

Lethal Lab on ios is some quick fun.

Good Morning...

Real Racing 3, Dead Ahead, Zombieville 2, Bloons TD 5, Vector, Uber Racer, Jetpack Joyride

I dont play games on my phone to much. but plague inc is really fun 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

• 2 weeks later...

GTA 3 and GTA vice city if you are really want to spend time. I also find temple run 2 and Beach buggy blitz entertaining

u could download a N64 emulator

i tried one a year ago and worked perfectly with MarioKart

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

There's this super addictive game called "Fruit Pop!" You guys should check out

there's a really fun game called Clash of Clans on iOS and I absolutely love it :P It's the only iOS game that I have played for more than a week lol

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Infinity blade 1 and 2

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

• 7 months later...

Clash of clans, Wolfstein Enemy territory ( I know it is oldschool ) and WoW ( addicted ).

I always liked Zenonia series...

Also C.H.A.O.S. is pretty "epic".

Order and Chaos ?

Modern Combat 4 ?

Reaper?

Infinity Blade 3 for sure with PS3/360-grade graphics. I am personally a fan of the Lego games as well, and the SW Complete Saga (full console version!) recently released, the first Episode is free.

Umm... other than that, the classic Tomb Raider is available, as is Oceanhorn, the best mobile game of all time. A real gem.

Beat Hazard (twin stick shooter that uses your music to spawn enemies)

Epoch (hide behind cover and shoot stuff)

Neon Shadow (feels like a simple Doom inspired first person shooter)

Polarity (lots of puzzles, feels like portal to me)

Voxel Rush (avoid anything besides the three colored blocks)

Time Surfer (try to get as far as you can, using gravity and time manipulation)

Solar 2 (start as an astroid, do missions to unlock cheats, become a black hole and eat everything)

Ravensword Shadowlands (feels like the elder scrolls Morrowind, awesome game)

Monster Jam (free with no ads, two player with the same screen, try to kill the other monster)

Solar Warfare and Space Cat, both free and quite entretaining.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

well right now im playing Final Fantasy 6 for android and thats all I need, those games  gives you at least 40hrs of gameplay and I recenty beat FF5 with all jobs including the advance jobs