Would you buy Xbox Exclusives on PC if they were ported to PC? (POLL)

PerfectTemplar

In general if a previous Xbox One exclusive came to PC, ends up actually being good, the port in a reasonable state, and the DRM acceptable, of course I would play it. There has not yet been a game that meets those criteria, and I don't expect any soon.

That said, the only Xbox One exclusive that has actually hit me where it hurt is Rise of the Tomb Raider. But that's likely a timed exclusive, and as a third-party title Microsoft won't likely have any control over DRM or Windows 10 exclusivity for it once their deal expires. Both Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix (the U.S. side, anyway) have a history of putting out excellent PC ports.

If it's worth playing and has a decent port then yes. I wouldn't upgrade to Windows 10 just to play them though.

I was gonna upgrade anyway

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I guess that depends on a lot of things, but assuming everything was perfect then sure. I loved Halo 3 multilayer probably more so than any game, with Gears of War 2 coming in second. Asside from that, I'd really like to play through all of the Halo games in chronological order at some point, and I don't have any intention of buying another console.