Switching case from 350d to air 240/Node 804?

My current case is a 350d and it's good and all but i feel like it's a little too big and i just saw an air 240 for sale so i wondered if you guys think this would fit in a air 240

GPU: Evga 980 Acx 2.0

CPU cooler: Corsair H105 Push/Pull (I saw a video on youtube where a guy fitted h105 in push/pull with a refernce cooler 980 card, and as far as i know the EVGA Acx 2.0 is not that much longer...?)

Motherboard: Msi z97m Gaming

Psu: Corsair AX860w

1 HDD

1 SSD

Just included what i think is important hope i didn't miss anything :) So it will either be Air 240 or the Fractal design Node 804.

Which do you think would work the best? Thx for any tips! :D

both of these cases are not really smaller..

Hmmmm, The 240 looks significantly smaller imo... but haven't seen it in person so what do i know.. :P

the 240 is definitely smaller. The volume of the Air 240 is around 20% less than the 350D's.

The obvious drawback with the 240 is the additional width you have to account for.

Cube cases take up more floor/desk space, so whether or not they'll work better for you depends on where you intend to keep it. The Node 804 can take a 280mm rad though which isn't something many mATX cases can do, but as said above the 240 is smaller.