Power banks and their sources, need help

Hey guys, i have been thinking of getting a power bank for some time now, and recently Massdrop made a relatively nice deal on a power bank,

but i am concerned by all the fuss about the real capacity, of those power banks, and the reliability.

So i have been looking at these two links:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/energizer-battery-packs?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Personalization%20Email%2020150118%20%28Unpersonalized%29&utm_campaign=Product%20Announcement%202015-01-18%20unpers&mode=guest_open

and

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/power-bank.

If anyone has any more insight i would greatly appreciate it!

Massdrop is overpriced, i would get one of ebay where the capacity seems right for the price. Just get something that's like max 10.000mah. Everything over that amount will be overkill and probably not true.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Massdrop is overpriced, i would get one of ebay where the capacity seems right for the price. Just get something that's like max 10.000mah. Everything over that amount will be overkill and probably not true.

The problem is that i took a look at the reviews of all of the mentioned sealers on ebay and all of them had people complaining that the bank was broken or not even close to the mentioned capacity .

The problem is that i took a look at the reviews of all of the mentioned sealers on ebay and all of them had people complaining that the bank was broken or not even close to the mentioned capacity .

If you order things that are like 20.000mah i'm not surpised, unless you can do magic it's just not possible putting that amount of mah in such a tiny size.

To give you an idea, something that's the size of an external 2.5" hdd will have in the best case something around 7.000mah. Something that's the size 2 ram sticks it's more 2.000-3.000 mah max.

Weird size comparison but it gives you an idea which capacity you can get in the BEST CASE compared to the size of the thing.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

If you order things that are like 20.000mah i'm not surpised, unless you can do magic it's just not possible putting that amount of mah in such a tiny size.

To give you an idea, something that's the size of an external 2.5" hdd will have in the best case something around 7.000mah. Something that's the size 2 ram sticks it's more 2.000-3.000 mah max.

Weird size comparison but it gives you an idea which capacity you can get in the BEST CASE compared to the size of the thing.

The problem is that people report problems regardless of the size, and im looking if i could divulge more info from the specs mentioned on their pages.

I'd recommend something from Anker. I've had a few and never had any issues with them. They hold their charge well, however they are pretty expensive however they go on sale on Amazon often.

I bought an Astro 2 2nd Gen for £30, 9000mAh, two USB ports at up to 1A and 2A.

Recommendation 1: Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E3 Ultra Compact 10000mA - $26

Recommendation 2: Anker® 2nd Gen Astro3 12800mAh - $46

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I'd recommend something from Anker. I've had a few and never had any issues with them. They hold their charge well, however they are pretty expensive however they go on sale on Amazon often.

I bought an Astro 2 2nd Gen for £30, 9000mAh, two USB ports at up to 1A and 2A.

My problem with Amazon is that it doesn't ship to my country, that's why im looking at massdrop.

You could check this out: http://www.miniinthebox.com/nl/externe-batterij_c4947

The price is a lot more realistic compared to the price you pay for it. And they should ship to everywhere.