How to Uninstall SuperSU

I flashed the SuperSU onto my OnePlus One, but when I open the app on my phone it shows the message, "There is no SuperSU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!" I flashed it via TWRP and I don't know how to uninstall it or how I could install the binary, could someone help?

-From the desk of Moose-

Do you have Busybox installed?

No, I currently don't have any root permissions and my device isn't rooted because there's an issue with SuperSU. I flashed it onto my phone and rebooted into the system, opened the app, and was greeted by the message I said in my original post. Then the app closes. 

-From the desk of Moose-

Hi,

SuperSU is linked to phone root and it won't let you just click and uninstall. You must use recovery mode in order to do that.

If you already have a custom recovery (ClockworkMod or TWRP) installed then you should be able to flash the Superuser recovery zip which will remove any other binaries/files related to other superuser apps in the process.

The SuperSu app may still be installed but you can un-install that yourself as you would any other app.

Quote from Superuser play store description:

Manual installation with the recovery zip:

Recommended if you are having installation issues or are not rooted