PC shut down after plugging in a USB Microphone and now won't turn on.

isaxyl

no clue, i had my screw driver in my hand pulled the lamp to turn it on and grabbed my case and the back of my powersupply as i was looking to make sure i didnt drop a screw anyway and i stood straight up shook my head back and forth threw the screw driver straight down and shook and felt super high for a few seconds and my hair was standing on end lol... it honestly was so fun but so scary..

smoke some crack earlier?

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

until you drop a toaster in.

In pure water, electronics can actually work just fine. I know that's not an electronic, but it's still using electricity, but it's because of the poor electrical conductivity. The reason why we don't submerge our PCs in water usually is because of the erosive and corrosive nature. It'll corrode the circuits.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

In pure water, electronics can actually work just fine. I know that's not an electronic, but it's still using electricity, but it's because of the poor electrical conductivity. The reason why we don't submerge our PCs in water usually is because of the erosive and corrosive nature. It'll corrode the circuits.

most fans wont work either because hydro bearings don't work with fluid pressure on them.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Guys I got it fixed! Took the battery out of the motherboard for 10 seconds then put it back in again. Thanks for the help though guys, I'm not dead because of you :)

Guys I got it fixed! Took the battery out of the motherboard for 10 seconds then put it back in again. Thanks for the help though guys, I'm not dead because of you :)

Damn. Now my evil plan of murdering you is ruined. Good that you got your PC back up again.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Damn. Now my evil plan of murdering you is ruined. Good that you got your PC back up again.

Thanks, I guess...

Pure is the keyword here, tap water isn't that pure so it will actually lead current, distilled water however won't give you any trouble for a while.