What's Your Favorite Web Browser?

Chrome, statistically, still has better performance than all the other browsers on PC. However in the ways of features it is up to the individual. Really most browsers are about the same. I love the layout of the new Safari on Mac personally. You should checkout your PC by the way. It's likely the cause of the slowdown.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

• 1 month later...

I currently use Chrome, but it is such a memory hog. I'm thinking of using Firefox.

CPU: Intel Devil's Canyon i7 4790k | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 (will get 880) | MoBo: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Keyboard: Razer Anansi | Drives: SanDisk 120GB SSD, 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM HDD

Chrome.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Chrome ( and IE for sites that require Java).

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

CHROME

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Chrome and Firefox "Lots of ram was harmed"

JLDXsfl.png

O_O mother of god... i want a screenshot of your task manager that's fucking overkill

OT: chrome beta that just launched 64bit support

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Safari, Chrome, Firefox my three mains xD Chrome is my main tho

Ran by coffee

Damn 2.16 you have a better KD than me!

I use FireFox.

Heh I use to be better at FPS games, my gaming "skills" have deteriorated since when I started playing games.... It's a frustrating feeling knowing you use to do better than what your capable now. Probably due to my lack of gaming now-a-days, and being out of shape. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

chrome

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

O_O mother of god... i want a screenshot of your task manager that's fucking overkill

OT: chrome beta that just launched 64bit support

Oh? 64-bit support? About god dam time.... 

Do you really want to see it? about 70% of my 16gbs of ram is used for my browsers.... 

EDIT: 170 processes and 93% Physical Memory used. I often hit 200 or more process when working.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Heh I use to be better at FPS games, my gaming "skills" have deteriorated since when I started playing games.... It's a frustrating feeling knowing you use to do better than what your capable now. Probably due to my lack of gaming now-a-days, and being out of shape. 

Freddy the modest!

I use Chrome on my desktops but on my Grandma's crappy laptop I use Firefox

Life.exe is missing

Oh? 64-bit support? About god dam time.... 

Do you really want to see it? about 70% of my 16gbs of ram is used for my browsers.... 

IKR 64 bit on chrome should had happened a long time ago, i hardly know people that run 32bit OS's these days (unless is an old computer) also that statement is enough so no thanks :) though i don't know about you but if i play with bf4 with chrome open i get lots stutter due to the ram usage of chrome, does this happen to you?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I use chrome.

OT: where would I get the 64 bit beta?

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/beta.html mind you it replaces your normal chrome install so unlike canary it doesnt run along side with the normal chrome

IKR 64 bit on chrome should had happened a long time ago, i hardly know people that run 32bit OS's these days (unless is an old computer) also that statement is enough so no thanks :) though i don't know about you but if i play with bf4 with chrome open i get lots stutter due to the ram usage of chrome, does this happen to you?

Lol I end up having to close Photoshop, firefox and some high memory usage chrome processes to play BF4 stutter free.