Thoughts on the RHA MA 750

hansnothanz

So recently my Klipsch S4i's right ear bud broke, so looks like im gonna have to get a new pair of earbuds, and i saw good reviews on the RHA MA 750 and i wanted to know if any of you use it and hows the sound quality then? or if you have any suggestions feel free to state it below.

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B

I kind of hated them. Details are in the link in my sig. 

How do they compare to the klipsch s4i?

CPU: Intel Core i3-3220 3.3GHz Mother Board: ASUS P8B75-M LE GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition RAM: Kingston 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Thermaltake LT-500NL2NL 500W

PERIPHERALS: Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Dell S2340L 60Hz 23.0" Speakers: Harman Kardon Soundsticks III Mouse Pad: Steelseries QCK Headphones: Superlux HD 668B

The s4 is bad.

I personaly used the s4i II and they sounded great to me, maybe because before that i listened to a crap pair of in ears

So rha ma 750 is better than the s4i II?

I personaly used the s4i II and they sounded great to me, maybe because before that i listened to a crap pair of in ears

So rha ma 750 is better than the s4i II?

Probably but they are both bad choices. Fostex TE05 is much better. 

Probably but they are both bad choices. Fostex TE05 is much better.

Wow wow wow, saying M750 is a bad choice is pretty steep. Wasnt your sound preference maybe?

So recently my Klipsch S4i's right ear bud broke, so looks like im gonna have to get a new pair of earbuds, and i saw good reviews on the RHA MA 750 and i wanted to know if any of you use it and hows the sound quality then? or if you have any suggestions feel free to state it below.

I had them for a while (before returning them). They were OK sound wise but found them to be not of a quality I expected; whenever I pushed them into (and sometimes when listening) you would get a popping sound which was annoying, so I just sent them back.

I then bought the Jay a-JAYS three for a much cheaper price, and they lasted me over a year before a wire in the cable became loose or something, but were a very good purchase as I saw it. I do not have a pair of earphones at the moment and am currently look for some, so no other recommendations from me I am afraid.

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

Wow wow wow, saying M750 is a bad choice is pretty steep.

I know right? You can't just have a negative opinion that goes against the echo chamber! 

I know right? You can't just have a negative opinion that goes against the echo chamber! 

It's just that based on this. It looks pretty decent

It's just that based on this. It looks pretty decent

Yes, most opinions on the internet hold the MA750 in high regard. I have not tried it myself so I can't comment either way.

Yes, most opinions on the internet hold the MA750 in high regard. I have not tried it myself so I can't comment either way.

Sure you can, but you won't because you're not an echo chamber pleb, apparently.

Sure you can, but you won't because you're not an echo chamber pleb, apparently.

I would have mentioned that most people on the internet say it's good, but then beans disagreed and I didn't really care enough in the first place.

The sound was fairly decent but not as good as the fostex te05. My main issue was that they were incredibly uncomfortable. I couldn't have them in for more than 30 mins. The wire was basically made for a 10ft giant and just dug into your ear with the weight on top of the huge and poorly designed shape of the driver enclosure hurting my ears on the inside. They weren't worth what I paid for them and I didn't even pay the full retail price on them.