Best budget MMO Mouse?

Tim Drake
Go to solution Solved by Thorium19,

If he can afford a logitech G600, which is about £50 at the moment then that's the best you can buy, I'm using one right now and I love the weight of it, the extra G-shift button and the overall design and layout of it.

If he can afford a logitech G600, which is about £50 at the moment then that's the best you can buy, I'm using one right now and I love the weight of it, the extra G-shift button and the overall design and layout of it.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

£32 on Amazon :o

Well with £4 delivery

£32 on Amazon :o

Well with £4 delivery

If that's how much the G600 is at the moment then that's an absolute steal and should be bought immediately.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

If that's how much the G600 is at the moment then that's an absolute steal and should be bought immediately.

He seems to want this mouse:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Redragon%C2%AE-Perdition-Precision-Programmable-Cartridge/dp/B00GXFDDL4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1421492866&sr=8-3&keywords=razer+naga

Edit: nvm he wants the logitech now

The Razer Naga is pretty much the best mouse. I've gotten used to the 12 side buttons, and now I can't use anything else. It is really nice to have.

Good, son't touch the naga, it's got poorly shaped buttons that aren't as easy to recognise when gaming than the logitech. Also, it is of lesser quality construction and I've a friend who's gone through 3 of them already in less than 2 years.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Good, son't touch the naga, it's got poorly shaped buttons that aren't as easy to recognise when gaming than the logitech. Also, it is of lesser quality construction and I've a friend who's gone through 3 of them already in less than 2 years.

I think the exact different. I hate the G600's feel. I think the mouse shape is awkward to hold, the buttons don't feel good to press or navigate the thumb over, the scroll wheel sucks in my opinion... Overall a bad experience and there was a lot left to be desired when I tried one out, especially after reading so many forum posts about how good the mouse is. I generally think the mouse sucks in my experiences with it.

To the OP: I'd look for a 2012 Naga. It's far more comfortable to me and it doesn't put my hand in an uncomfortable position when holding it. My 2012 Naga that I'm using now has never given me a single problem and it's by far the most comfortable mouse I've used.

Better yet, if you have a BestBuy or something near you then I suggest going to see if they have a G600 on display before buying one to see if you actually like it. I was surprised at how much I hated that mouse when I first held it.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))