Graphics Card brand!!

fahdahmad13

Which Graphics card brand should i buy,..

EVGA

Gigabyte

ASUS

MSI

Inno 3d

????

Depends on your budget and use for the card

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Gigabyte's WIndforce 3 is a very very awesome and quiet cooler.

MSI's Twin Frozer Is a very nice cooler aswell.

ASUS' Direct CU II Cooler is very good, but ASUS has the worlds worst support.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Any of those are good. 

MSI,EVGA,And inno3d are my favorites though

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

ASUS' Direct CU II Cooler is very good, but ASUS has the worlds worst support.

And highest prices.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I personally like EVGA and MSI, but you couldn't go wrong with Asus or Gigabyte.

i5-3570K @4.2ghz | Gigabyte Z77-DS3H | 16GB G. Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 (2x8GB) | 120GB Vertex 3/640GB WD 7200RPM | AMD HD7950 @ 1025mhz | 600W Corsair CS600 | Hyper 212 CPU Cooler | 5x 120mm fans 79cfm | Ultra Defender Case

Can't really go wrong with any of them, but my favorites are EVGA, MSI, and ASUS. It highly depends on what card, your use and your budget as previously stated above.

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

I am an Asus fanboy through and through.  I would recomend their products above all others 95% of the time, and they are all I personally use.  That being said I would still wait to purchase for a reliable review, just in case, of anything I was thinking of getting.  Asus is well known for exhaustive quality control and second to none engineering practices.  I would steer away from EVGA, as I understand their RMA rates are higher than other top tier brands.

Well I do like EVGA, I don't mind any of those brands, but I am not a fan of blue PCBs.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

They are all good cards get whatever suits the look of your system i personally like ASUS but i will usually look up a few reviews before buying to see what runs cooler/quieter . The only card i wont personally buy is sapphire because i have had a lot of problems with them over the past 2-3 years

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

asus is only good when it works. I'm finding out that the product service is really really slow, and with my 680 after being away for 2 months had to send it back the same day i got it, it had another issue when it returned, and with laptop repair it also took 2 months. You might don't want to buy asus, i  was allways an asus fan, but these things changed my mind on that part

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I've had Sapphire and MSI and I really like both of their cards. I especially love MSI's twin frozr series cooler, all metal sexy cooler.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

After so much bullshit from asus they can go fuck themselves because they really piss me off. I like EVGA, Sapphire, MSI and Gigabyte. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I am an Asus fanboy through and through.  I would recomend their products above all others 95% of the time, and they are all I personally use.  That being said I would still wait to purchase for a reliable review, just in case, of anything I was thinking of getting.  Asus is well known for exhaustive quality control and second to none engineering practices.  I would steer away from EVGA, as I understand their RMA rates are higher than other top tier brands.

Ive ahd 3 broken gpus from Asus, 2 motherboards and a mouse. I didnt overclock at all. One gpu died within 2days about Asus told me that it wasnt valid as there was signs of overlocking, i put that gpu in my dads pc for work usage.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I like prefer MSI GFX cards and motherboards. They have served me well and there customer service at least on my end was really pleasant.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

I think it is better to judge a company by what they do in response to a failure, rather than judge by their perceived failure rates -- Because obviously more popular cards will have more RMAs.

For me, I've experienced both ASUS and EVGA support and IMO, Asus support is superior to EVGA.  Why?  

When I requested RMA for my EVGA card, I must have exchanged 20+ emails before they would authorize my RMA.  They kept assuming I knew nothing about computers and would email me asking me to check if everything was plugged in, re-running a slew of tests that I had already run and email them screenshots, etc.

When my fans started making a weird noise on ASUS, they just shipped me a new fan.  Took 1 Email.

Research in your region about the warranties and support offered.

top tier nvidia brands:

asus

msi

gigabye

evga

galaxy

budget:

palit

gainward

inno3d

point of view

pny

zotac

etcetc.

In my region I will not by an Asus gpu because if it dies I probably won't get a replacement. I have an asus mobo because it's less likely to die, i figure..

EVGA, Asus, Sapphire, MSI, Gigabyte are all great brands to get. I like Asus' DCU 2 cooler, MSI's Twin Frozr, and the Sapphire's Dual-X cooler.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Asus is overpriced, gigabyte uses blue PCB(older cards) msi are bloody loud, evga are solid (best), pailit cards have no big flaws, gainward have no problems, Zotac cool orange colour.

either the cheapest or the one with the best cooler, they'll all perform the same at stock.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Buy whichever brand offers the best support for your region or is closest to you in the event you need to RMA.

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

Best cards: Asus if you have a ton of money. I also liked Gigabyte and EVGA. Zotac

Budget cards are Galaxy, Inno3d, Palit, Gainward = tried these lot and they are great no complains. (Slight OT but I think you should consider this) Just one thing I notice is the reference 600 series are coil whining (only when folding or doing heavy computing stuff) but reading on forums indicate the manufacturers are not responsible for this because the design was made by Nvidia they are just following the reference design which like I said coil whines. Fault lies with Nvidia's design not manufacturers. But when gaming there is no coil whine. Also Open Cl driver on Nvidia card is crippled / nerfed / not prioritized (don't know if they will have a fix in the future) so if you plan on other things to do aside from gaming like computing better go amd. But if Pure Gaming Nvidia is great! Especially the Gtx 780

For AMD: Sapphire is the best also Asus can't go wrong with them. 2nd is Powercolor / Club3d /HIS. 3rd XFX . (Slight OT) I like AMD strategy giving 3 gb of ram and 384 bit bus and Free games and fully working Computing ability. Honestly 7000 series for me is still relevant considering I came from Gtx 670 to 7970. I would not want to downgrade to gtx 770 having only 2gb and 256 bus and a dissapointing computing performance.