I want to start watching movies. Help :)

ilove64

Hello guys, I didn't watch movies in years, I don't watch anything on TV for a long time because I'm a gamer 24/7.

Lately I found myself bored ALOT so I would love to get 10~ movie recommendations and watch a movie a day, thanks!

I'm not into horror movies but am fine with anything else. (I'm 18 if it matters)

I really in the mood to watch realistic 'smart' movies (I don't know how to explain the smart part lol)

I don't know what else to add, thanks!

It's SHOW TIME!

Some movies I liked watching: Troy, Taken 1,2, Take off, most Mr Bean and Adam Sandler movies.

Iron Man 1, 2, and 3 perhaps? Though I didn't care for Iron Man 3. I didn't like the suit mechanics in that movie.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

just get a good series off of Popcorn time 

like Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, or Dexter

Never heard of those, I'll check them out, thanks.

Whiplash, Nightcrawler, Gone Girl, Grand Budapest Hotel, Guardians of The Galaxy, The Drop, Starred Up

Probably some of my favs as of late.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Hello guys...

There's a thread here about everyone's favourite movies... http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/292149-your-5-favourite-movies-or-3-if-you-can-only-think-of-3/

You might find some you enjoy.

More ideas here... "100 Movies to see before you die" (I googled "100 Movies Everyone Should See" but that's what it came back with).

http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/02/100-movies-to-see-before-you-die/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Best movie from 2014 for me is "Wolf of the Wallstreet"

Storyline is a dream of many (well until shit goes bad), the blond sexbomb... Oh my god., i get erection everytime i think lf her and her accent, and its funny as hell too.

Must watch! @ilove64

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

The Usual Suspects is a good one. That twist.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Best movie from 2014 for me is "Wolf of the Wallstreet"

Storyline is a dream of many (well until shit goes bad), the blond sexbomb... Oh my god., i get erection everytime i think lf her and her accent, and its funny as hell too.

Must watch! @ilove64

Mate, she, my god. Yeah Wolfies a good movie. Also The Godfather movies/Goodfellas are good if you like Mafia style movies, speaking of The Sopranos is good as well.