help me make a decision

potatopLays

i have a 280x but i want to upgrade, i was thinking of selling my 280x for around 200 and get 970 (my new monitor support g-sync) or should i wait for 380x? but then my 280x will be harder to sell and even have to go lower in price to sell

Not that much of an upgrade IMO, not worth trying to sell, then buy. I would just wait. The 970 won't be any easier to sell.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

It is worth it imo since you have a g -sync monitor also the 970 is about 25% faster then a 280x  with 1gb of extra vram so you can see a decent performance boost. Also when you need more power get another 970 for sli that is more then enough for gaming right now.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

I would do it. The 970 is great. Just make sure you get a good 970. I would say gigabyte g1 but strix is good too.

It is worth it imo since you have a g -sync monitor also the 970 is about 25% faster then a 280x  with 1gb of extra vram so you can see a decent performance boost. Also when you need more power get another 970 for sli that is more then enough for gaming right now.

what ive thought is a g-sync sticker is a 3d nvdia read sticker... could you guys help me if my monitor is g sync? it is the asus VG248qe

what ive thought is a g-sync sticker is a 3d nvdia read sticker... could you guys help me if my monitor is g sync? it is the asus VG248qe

No but you can buy a g-sync kit from nvidia and put it in yourself 

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something.