Need a little help

Rcn57

I need a little help with what psu i should get,

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=77641

or

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=47753

Let me know if i need to post my rig specs to help with what psu.

and if anyone knows anything about OCing ram i need a little help with that. Oh the thing i need help with is the timing of the ram, for some reason i cant get anything stable.

Thanks

What's your rig? If you're only running a single GPU, then the Silverstone Strider 600w or 750w will be sufficient - they're both fully modular silvers.

What's your rig? If you're only running a single GPU' date=' then the Silverstone Strider 600w or 750w will be sufficient - they're both fully modular silvers. [/quote']

Even less wattage will be needed than this; as a general rule of thumb, 450-550w for a single GPU, 600-700w for a dual GPU (depending on how high-end they are). Otherwise, these choices are fine, though I would say look at a 500w Strider, even if it is only 80+ Bronze, it should be sufficient.

Can you post the rest of your build so we can analyse any issues and find a solution for your memory timings issue?

I have i7 3770k oced to 4.4, dual gpu 660 Tis, i bought one and i won the other one and my psu doesnt support dual gpu so thats why im looking for a new one and a Z77X-UD5H mobo.

Just want to make sure i will be fine in the next 8 to 10 years just in case i want to upgrade anything.

Thanks

As I said then, the Silverstone Strider Plus 600w or 750w will be fine.