Any thoughts on the SURMT Comaro Keyboard?

EmeraldFlame

So Massdrop currently has the SURMT Comaro Keyboard up for sale: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/surmt-comaro-keyboard

Seems to have nearly every feature I want, RGB, MX Blue switches, along with some basic lighting effects. But, I have never even heard of this brand. Does anyone have any experience with them? Is their software/drivers decent? Is build quality decent? How is the rollover and ghosting? I can't seem to really dig up any information on this thing other than what is on Massdrop's website. However, in the wake of the news that MX Blue K70's and K95's are discontinued (which is what I really wanted) this may be one of the few real options I have still.

It looks good, but you can see that it doesn't seem that popular.

I would do my research first.

Sig under construction.

...aaand I can't find anything about it apart from the massdrop page.

I guess it's just a gamble then. If I were you, I'd try to buy from a more respectable brand.

Sig under construction.

It looks good, but you can see that it doesn't seem that popular.

I would do my research first.

It literally just got posted this morning, so I kinda of understand why it doesn't have a lot of people buying it yet.

...aaand I can't find anything about it apart from the massdrop page.

I guess it's just a gamble then. If I were you, I'd try to buy from a more respectable brand.

I haven't been able to either, other than 1 crappy youtube video without any audio. From the looks of it, and the comments of people on Massdrop, the keyboard isn't actually RGB. Each key is a set, unchangeable color, they just used a different color LED under every key.

Looks like this one is a no-go for me.

SNIP

Good call.

Sig under construction.

It literally just got posted this morning, so I kinda of understand why it doesn't have a lot of people buying it yet.

I haven't been able to either, other than 1 crappy youtube video without any audio. From the looks of it, and the comments of people on Massdrop, the keyboard isn't actually RGB. Each key is a set, unchangeable color, they just used a different color LED under every key.

Thanks for doing a bit of research. I was looking into this because I'm also looking for an MX Blue RGB keyboard (I don't like the look of the K70/K95 really) and was about to jump on this, but googled it and found this.

I'd like to see more information about this if annyone comes by it.

Sice  corsair has monopoly and wont release mx blue rbg switches in sweden I cant get it at all.
So Corsair blocked me from getting anny rgb mx blue switches at all.

Thanks Corsair.

Fucking idiots.

Redliquid~

Sice  corsair has monopoly and wont release mx blue rbg switches in sweden I cant get it at all.

Thanks Corsair.

Fucking idiots.

Don't worry pal, they have/are stopping production for the MX blue switches for the K series RGB boards everywhere. It's not just you anymore. :P

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

So they're litterally just gonna sit on their asses and not let annyone get mx blue rgb switches????

(" Wants to send terror attacks at Corsair ")

Redliquid~

Thanks Corsair.

Fucking idiots.

This keyboard turned out not to be RGB at all. It is 'rainbow back-lit', meaning that each key has a different color backlight, giving you the rainbow affect accross it, but you can't change the color of the keys. They are stuck in that 1 single ugly rainbow pattern for all of time.

So they're litterally just gonna sit on their asses and not let annyone get mx blue rgb switches????

(" Wants to send terror attacks at Corsair ")

Unless manufacturing yields on the RGB MX Blues increase, it seems that way. Also terror attacks really aren't something to joke about, please don't.

This keyboard turned out not to be RGB at all. It is 'rainbow back-lit', meaning that each key has a different color backlight, giving you the rainbow affect accross it, but you can't change the color of the keys. They are stuck in that 1 single ugly rainbow pattern for all of time.

Unless manufacturing yields on the RGB MX Blues increase, it seems that way. Also terror attacks really aren't something to joke about, please don't.

It's still the most attractive keyboard i've seen so far so i want it with blue switches ^^

And i'll try to contain my rage or let it out in a better way.

Redliquid~