How do I fix this stuck pixel on my Moto 360?

As the title says, I have one stuck white pixel on nearing the top right of the display, I have had this device for one week now and I was hoping the stuck pixel would go away by now but it is still here...

As you know the watch is extremely hard to get here in Aus and they are always out of stock (I bought it in store), so I can't simply go to the store and replace it, also it is just ONE PIXEL so even if the store had it in stock they probably won't replace it.

So that is why I want to try and wake up that pixel my self, I have tried everything in this really smart Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/moto360/comments/2gwvmm/tutorial_how_to_fix_stuck_pixels/

I tried running that for 20mins and nothing :(

My OCD has been killing me from the inside over the course of one week, any thoughts on what I should do? Thanks!

EDIT: I was running Jscreenfix again for 25mins, and no result :(

I stopped Jscreenfix there because the device was getting very hot to the touch, the battery went to 50c according to an android wear temp monitor (Can't monitor CPU temps on the M360)

As you said, I don't think that the store will replace it.

But it is definitly worth the try. Or maybe they've even a tip for you.

I work as a retailer myself and we had also some rare cases where the manufacturer replaced it, after we send him the product.

As you said, I don't think that the store will replace it.

But it is definitly worth the try. Or maybe they've even a tip for you.

I work as a retailer myself and we had also some rare cases where the manufacturer replaced it, after we send him the product.

But the store doesn't have any in stock since I grabbed the last one and it won't be in stock for a very long time, and also Motorola doesn't ship straight to Australia so that isn't happening :(

Also is it really worth a try? It is just one pixel but it still bugs me.

I'd RMA it. I'd rather get a product that doesn't bug me in the long run and wait a bit tbh.

I'd RMA it. I'd rather get a product that doesn't bug me in the long run and wait a bit tbh.

But they will probably never have one in stock since I grabbed the last one that they had sitting there for a month and a half, it takes forever for them to get new stock of anything let aside a M360

Anyone know how to fix this stuck pixel? Please help me

sad to hear that your moto360 has this issue, frankly i'd just return it to the store. i got mine from amazon and shipped it to singapore. plus it has the same msrp 249.99

if they wont replace you, ask for a refund and try getting from amazon?

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus 聽 聽 | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb 聽 聽 | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258 聽 聽| Asus Z97i-Plus 聽 聽 | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb聽| CM M2 700w聽| Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

sad to hear that your moto360 has this issue, frankly i'd just return it to the store. i got mine from amazon and shipped it to singapore. plus it has the same msrp 249.99

if they wont replace you, ask for a refund and try getting from amazon?

I don't really want to return it I just want to fix it because I have had stuck pixels on other devices and they have gone away now, but not with the 360.

On the bright side it's only visble when on a black or gray background with the brightness at at least 3 out of 5.

So all that with it being just one pixel and not visible from arms diatance is not bad. Its just my OCD is telling me to do something about it.

I think I'll just live with it, at least it's not a dead pixel and stuck one so there is a good chance that it will go away :)