Go F yourself Wargaming!

Mouse-Potato

Just deleted WOT because it's gotten to a point where matchmaking is a joke and I'd be better off playing with a bunch of toddlers.. 

Bot's and idiots have killed the game as well as some of the "math" they use to generate teams..

Just came here to vent and maybe some others will know what I'm talking about unless I'm the only idiot that has continued to play the game..

Sounds interesting

Lol i have a friend who regularly vents :P 

Have you tried playing in platoons? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I've heard this before! It's usually lowest division guys  :ph34r:

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Hmm, World Of Tanks, a game I never even played due to the reviews.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Lol i have a friend who regularly vents :P

Have you tried playing in platoons? 

Yeah, I used to have a clan and played regularly in platoons. Thinking about selling my account on ebay or something..

I've heard this before! It's usually lowest division guys  :ph34r:

I actually made it up to level 10 (don't know how, don't ask), even level 10 you see bots and idiots sometimes... 

I'd play BF4 but everytime I fire my laptop lags, so I'm basically running around being free meat..

Yeah, I used to have a clan and played regularly in platoons. Thinking about selling my account on ebay or something..

Damn, quite serious so :P sorry to hear it man. 

Damn, quite serious so :P sorry to hear it man. 

It's all good, just pisses me off. I guess I'll focus more on real shit in life. Like LIFE itself haha!

I use to play wot a long time ago had a tier 7 tank the russian td(isu152 i think). Got tired of grinding and the 152mm canon was either huge dmg or dink n nothing. But I remember i really liked the game dunno how its now but do a huge majority of ppl in tier 6 still use that fkin KV1S?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I use to play wot a long time ago had a tier 7 tank the russian td(isu152 i think). Got tired of grinding and the 152mm canon was either huge dmg or dink n nothing. But I remember i really liked the game dunno how its now but do a huge majority of ppl in tier 6 still use that fkin KV1S?

I think the some of the KVs were rebalanced a little bit. hey certainly are still popular, easier to use, a great intro to heavy tanks. 

I never really cared about dying in WoT as much as i do in other games. I end up picking up anoyher tank and aying with it until the maiin battke ends.

WoT looks beautiful and I love it. Would be a lot more beautiful if BF 4 dev team made it (the dream...)

But to be honest, u find stupid idioys in every single game. Sooner or later butthurt immature people appear to ruind the game by verbal abuse or griefing because they failed previous round/map/battle etc.

Welcome to the internet :)

@Mouse-Potato play with your own platoon members or dont play at all (bit extreme if u like the game).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I think the some of the KVs were rebalanced a little bit. hey certainly are still popular, easier to use, a great intro to heavy tanks. 

Well the KV1S was one of the best tanks in tier 6, well that is, until they nerfed the "F" out of it. Now the KV1S is a tier 5 with a crappy cannon (no more 122mm) and the tier 6 that replaced it is a KV85 which is not as good. It does have a big gun but the reload is something like 15-20 seconds compared to the original KV1S cannon which had a reload of about 10-12 seconds and was more accurate.

I never really cared about dying in WoT as much as i do in other games. I end up picking up anoyher tank and aying with it until the maiin battke ends.

WoT looks beautiful and I love it. Would be a lot more beautiful if BF 4 dev team made it (the dream...)

But to be honest, u find stupid idioys in every single game. Sooner or later butthurt immature people appear to ruind the game by verbal abuse or griefing because they failed previous round/map/battle etc.

Welcome to the internet :)

@Mouse-Potato play with your own platoon members or dont play at all (bit extreme if u like the game).

The thing in WOT is that if you want to be on a good team or clan as they call it in this game, you have to have minimum requirements like x amount of battles played; x amount of win percentage, x win8(which is a mod in the game that calculates your battle efficiency).  So if you're trying to be on a good team you literally have a job type application you have to apply to and the clan decides whether you credentials are sufficient or not to be considered on the team... 

So I used to be on a Clan, but it was really disorganized and it was always a pain to get a platoon going with some of the better players, some of them were all drunk while playing and it got all messy.

I think that if you are part of a good clan that is well organized then you can appreciate the game more, you can coordinate plays better and literally walk all over the bots and newbs which is a lot of fun.

I do try and make a plan at the beginning of random games with random players but that never works. I have over 1300 hours of game play on this game which is scary to think about now that I calculated it, so I don't know if I should sell my account or just hold up for a better clan...

@Mouse-Potato oh yea true about that win percantage... Impossible with bad players unless u are lucky enough to be top tank.

Keep on looking for good platoon. Ask people on your friendslist if they about something. Try to make friends if u see any nice players in game and keep playing together.

Can be a lot of effort so im not sure if its worth after so many hours.

If people keep on complaining about MM system enough, the WG will react.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Well the KV1S was one of the best tanks in tier 6, well that is, until they nerfed the "F" out of it. Now the KV1S is a tier 5 with a crappy cannon (no more 122mm) and the tier 6 that replaced it is a KV85 which is not as good. It does have a big gun but the reload is something like 15-20 seconds compared to the original KV1S cannon which had a reload of about 10-12 seconds and was more accurate.

Voila! Still a decent tank though 

The thing in WOT is that if you want to be on a good team or clan as they call it in this game, you have to have minimum requirements like x amount of battles played; x amount of win percentage, x win8(which is a mod in the game that calculates your battle efficiency).  So if you're trying to be on a good team you literally have a job type application you have to apply to and the clan decides whether you credentials are sufficient or not to be considered on the team... 

So I used to be on a Clan, but it was really disorganized and it was always a pain to get a platoon going with some of the better players, some of them were all drunk while playing and it got all messy.

I think that if you are part of a good clan that is well organized then you can appreciate the game more, you can coordinate plays better and literally walk all over the bots and newbs which is a lot of fun.

I do try and make a plan at the beginning of random games with random players but that never works. I have over 1300 hours of game play on this game which is scary to think about now that I calculated it, so I don't know if I should sell my account or just hold up for a better clan...

I remember being on a clan but they needed me to go level up the russian line of tanks to get the KV1S then the IS then IS3 etc. and I was only about tier 3 or so in that line(as I was doing Tank Destroyers) and I didnt feel like doing that line as it would be too much of a grind so yeah partially cuz of that I left(and probably had to)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M