[Fixed] Wich 1440p monitor should I get? (Should be under 420 dollars)

Hello

I'm finally looking to upgrade, from my 24 inch 1080p TV, wich has worse HDMI problems. But I'm looking for something that will last for about 3-4 years. I woul'd use the monitor for Gaming

and Video Edithing. It should be IPS, not more than 6ms response time, overclockable and at least 1440p and if not then a VA Panel with at least 120HZ and 1ms response time.

I would be interested to try a 21:9 aspect ratio out, but I think they are to expense at 1440p and with IPS. 

Thank's for your help!

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I find that the xStar monitor to be quite exceptional. Of course you don't get a warranty, but considering how well regarded it is by Logan and many others I don't see it breaking. With the extra $130 you have left you can buy a monitor arm or just pocket it for later.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

I find that the xStar monitor to be quite exceptional. Of course you don't get a warranty, but considering how well regarded it is by Logan and many others I don't see it breaking. With the extra $130 you have left you can buy a monitor arm or just pocket it for later.

this

Thank's for the info. But What do you guys think about that? BenQ GW2765HT?

You know... But awesome, that you guys found something with 120hz thanks, but is there something wich looks more like the BenQ GW2765HT, bicause I like the design much more.

CPU i7 4790 - GPU Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3x OC - RAM 2x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury - MOBO Asus B85M-E - Case CM Silencio 550 Storage 2x 1TB WD Red - OS Windows 8.1 OEM - Phone OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone Black

420$.... i seeeeee what u did there <.<

You know i'm 16, I can't get a job right now.

Sure you can, there are jobs for people (our) age. I started working as a boat cleaner when I was 14 (15 the week after they hired me)

Edit: in case your wondering I'm only 18.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

you know 420 is the universal sign for  weed xD

you know 420 is the universal sign for  weed xD

Haha! xD 

420 blaze it

I think I'll just go with the BenQ GW2765HT. Bicause I heard that there are dead pixels in theese Korean models and I also don't really like the design of the xStar monitor. I'm think I will be fine with 60HZ. What do you think?

The upcoming LG 29um67 will be in that price bracket, or even a little cheaper.

29"

21:9, 2560x1080

75hz

FREESYNC ZOMG

I think its a no brainer imo. Gaming doesnt get more enjoyable that that... well, maybe on the 34um67, same specs but 34" and 150$ higher.

These are among the new gaming IPSs, LG even is so confident that they list their input lag... which NOONE EVER DOES.

The upcoming LG 29um67 will be in that price bracket, or even a little cheaper.

29"

21:9, 2560x1080

75hz

FREESYNC ZOMG

I think its a no brainer imo. Gaming doesnt get more enjoyable that that... well, maybe on the 34um67, same specs but 34" and 150$ higher.

These are among the new gaming IPSs, LG even is so confident that they list their input lag... which NOONE EVER DOES.

This monitor is actually really awesome, but I have a Nvidia GTX 970, so Freesync dosen't makes that much sense. But I found the Yamakasi Cat Leap Q270 2B Extreme OC wich has an 1440p IPS panel, 6ms response time and It can overcklock maxinum up to 130hz! I think of getting that, what d you think? :)

This monitor is actually really awesome, but I have a Nvidia GTX 970, so Freesync dosen't makes that much sense. But I found the Yamakasi Cat Leap Q270 2B Extreme OC wich has an 1440p IPS panel, 6ms response time and It can overcklock maxinum up to 130hz! I think of getting that, what d you think? :)

I personally wouldnt go for anything that doesnt have f/a/gsync in it.

You have a video card that supports gsync. Well, im sorry to say gsync monitors will be expensive. But there are 120hz IPS versions coming out in the next few months. CES2015 had a few to show.

Thats just me.

Other people might suggest otherwise, but I think f/a/gsync > all, so i wont recommend anything else.

I personally wouldnt go for anything that doesnt have f/a/gsync in it.

You have a video card that supports gsync. Well, im sorry to say gsync monitors will be expensive. But there are 120hz IPS versions coming out in the next few months. CES2015 had a few to show.

Thats just me.

Other people might suggest otherwise, but I think f/a/gsync > all, so i wont recommend anything else.

I personally love G-Sync but its just too expense right now. I'll watch in 6 months again when it will be cheaper. :)