Changing Motherboard in laptop for better Specs?

Hello I have an Asus X55C-DS31 Notebook. It has an Intel i3 2370M 2.4GHz With Intel 3000 Graphics. Its not very fast, (lol I noticed it after I built my desktop: AMD FX-6350 w/ GTX GeForce 750 Ti) It can barely run low-end games such as Minecraft. I was just wandering if I could find another ASUS X55C laptop (Same Model)  with better CPU and GPU and buy its motherboard then replace it with my laptop's MoBo. Is My PSU good enough? Is it possible? Please answer, More info will be given if asked! Thank you

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you

Even if it is possible, it's not worth the trouble. You'd be much better off buying a new laptop.

upgrading laptops is pretty much impossible and very stupid to even try. only thing worth changing in a laptop is hdd.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

upgrading laptops is pretty much impossible and very stupid to even try. only thing worth changing in a laptop is hdd.

Well I have taken apart Laptops Before, Is it any harder than taking it apart, take out the Motherboard, and put a new one in? 

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you

Hello I have an Asus X55C-DS31 Notebook. It has an Intel i3 2370M 2.4GHz With Intel 3000 Graphics. Its not very fast, (lol I noticed it after I built my desktop: AMD FX-6350 w/ GTX GeForce 750 Ti) It can barely run low-end games such as Minecraft. I was just wandering if I could find another ASUS X55C laptop (Same Model)  with better CPU and GPU and buy its motherboard then replace it with my laptop's MoBo. Is My PSU good enough? Is it possible? Please answer, More info will be given if asked! Thank you

It's possible but not worth it finding a motherboard will almost cost the same as the whole laptop.

You are better of selling this and getting a better laptop or just live with it.

It is possible I've done this many times before, I once swapped a board with intel graphics for a board with dedicated graphics and I often upgrade cpu's in laptops.

Well I have taken apart Laptops Before, Is it any harder than taking it apart, take out the Motherboard, and put a new one in? 

the problem is that there is no standard for motherboards in laptops. Literally none. Every single model has a different shape and size motherboard. That is why you can't expect to change it.

It's possible but not worth it finding a motherboard will almost cost the same as the whole laptop.

You are better of selling this and getting a better laptop or just live with it.

It is possible I've done this many times before, I once swapped a board with intel graphics for a board with dedicated graphics and I often upgrade cpu's in laptops.

Some models maybe, rare though. cpu is possible to ugprade but it's very not worth it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

the problem is that there is no standard for motherboards in laptops. Literally none. Every single model has a different shape and size motherboard. That is why you can't expect to change it.

Some models maybe, rare though. cpu is possible to ugprade but it's very not worth it.

You use a motheboard from the same series but another model since they all have the same base.

In most cases a cpu upgrade takes less than 5 minutes and can be really useful when you swap a dual core i5 for an quadcore i7. If you need to take the laptop completely apart it will take about an hour max.

You use a motheboard from the same series but another model since they all have the same base.

In most cases a cpu upgrade takes less than 5 minutes and can be really useful when you swap a dual core i5 for an quadcore i7. If you need to take the laptop completely apart it will take about an hour max.

where do you get a processor for a good price, because when i looked at mobile processor prices my mind was blown.

Spoiler

where do you get a processor for a good price, because when i looked at mobile processor prices my mind was blown.

Ebay, or part supply companies I upgrade a few laptops a month so I usually have spares :) and on a dutch tech forum people sell  them. Also check notebookreview.com selling section.