Which one?

GrayWolf13

So i'm getting a sound card for the first time, and there's so many to choose from and i've heard a lot of different stories. So, based on your experiences, which manufacturer is the best sounding and just best overall? SoundBlaster, Asus, or Sennheiser? Thanks for your help!

soundblasters are very good however rog are better but also more expencive

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Don't get a sound card. If your going to get something for your audio you should look at external dacs and amps or external dac/amp combo depending on your needs. What headphones do you have?

Don't get a sound card. If your going to get something for your audio you should look at external dacs and amps or external dac/amp combo depending on your needs. What headphones do you have?

I'm not sure what to get yet, maybe Sennhesier?

I'm not sure what to get yet, maybe Sennhesier?

You should get headphones first see how you like them before u go spending money on amps/dacs as it may not give you any improvement compared to your onboard audio and then you would just be wasting money.