Any suggestions On a small yet powerful GPU

xxMrTimelessxx

I am looking for a powerful gpu for my system the only issue i have is my case is small and there is not a lot of room to fit a big gpu. my power supply is 650 watts. I currently have a Radeon HD 6670 gpu. I was thinking of getting a 750ti gpu but a lot of people say its barly able to run games at 1080p 30fps. I am personally looking for a card thats small, good for rendering videos in sony vegas and gaming at 1080p solid 60 fps on high to mid settings.

Here is around the size gpu i need just something more powerful.

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Superclock-Dual-Link-Graphics-02G-P4-3753-KR/dp/B00IDG3IDO/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1420951785&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=750ti+gpi

Budget and currency?

My budget is around 220 max and U.S dollars is my currency

Gigabyte 970 ITX?

saw budget let me check

EDIT: MSI 270X ITX

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Gigabyte 970 ITX?

saw budget let me check

haha yeah. gig 970 itx is like everything i would want but the price is to much.

the Sapphire Radeon R9 285 looks good how many pcie slots does it take up i only have 1. I am looking at specs of it and it says "slot width 2" what exacly does that mean.

for $100 you can get a Windforce GTX 650 2GB of ram from yours truly

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Only one slot on the motherboard, but two I/O slots on the case (that's with most discreet GPUs over $100). You should be fine.

oh i see ok now i get it. kinda worried it might be a little fat than cause it might touch my cpu fan and won't go in.

It means that it will take up two I/O slots on the case. What is the model of your 6670?

BitFenix-Colossus-M-Review-KitGuru-GPU-S

I am actually thinking of going with the msi r9 270x but i want to ask how much faster is it than the 750ti sc