Beyerdynamic COP, DT770 or Sennheiser HD558?

WILL_I_AMS

I think I've narrowed down my choice to the 3 headphones above, which ones do you think I should get?

i7 4790k, Asrock Pro4 matx, EVGA 980Ti SC+, H60, Patriot Viper 8GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, WD Blue 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Corsair CX600M, Fractal Design Arc Mini, Ducky Shine 3

Do you like a lot of bass? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

The COP is an interesting pair of headphones and it's the most bassy. Not a little more bassy... A LOT. The bass is a bit boomy at the highest setting, but it's pretty good at the 2nd and 3rd possition. 

The DT770 are a bit more sparkly headphones and i personally prefer that sound. 
The isolation of the DT770 & the COP is great.

I haven't tryied the HD558, but from my experience with the HD600, i believe it's going to be a very comfortable headphone. I cannot comment about the sound quality though...

I mainly listen to rock and some rap, so I do like some bass. Which pair are the most comfortable?

i7 4790k, Asrock Pro4 matx, EVGA 980Ti SC+, H60, Patriot Viper 8GB, Samsung 840 Evo 250GB, WD Blue 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Corsair CX600M, Fractal Design Arc Mini, Ducky Shine 3

It's all about personal preferences.

COP has emphasis on the bass. It can be bit muddy and the highs are bit lacking, but overall reasonable headphone. The bass slider is interesting, but you will probably set it to one position and leave it there. It's closed and has low impedance, making it a good outdoor headphone. However, due to having leather pads, it is the least comfortable of the bunch.

DT770 has punchy bass and sparkly high. Great all-rounder and fun to listen. It's also very comfortable, due to the velour pads. DT770 is still a closed headphone, so if you want good isolation, this is the way to go.

HD558 is bit more balanced, with a bit of emphasis in midrange. It is an open headphone so the sound will leak out, but the soundstage will be much larger compare to the others. Comfort is still top notch.

If you care about the comfort, I would say: DT770 >= HD558 > COP

Two revolutionary dance tones

I'm in the exact same position as you, except I'm considering the DT990 Pros instead of the DT770s. I'm leaning towards the COPs at the moment because they're beautiful. Lol.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))