monitor doesnt show screen?

Gentlekatt

Hello, few days ago me and my cousin cleaned his hardware from dust using ear cleaners and then i think his card got discharged but im not sure can you guys help me with it everything is connected just fine there were some pets around and my cousin touched them and then touched pc and one more interesting thing is that when we plugged the vga cable from vgi-i transistor or whatever you call it and pug vga into onboard graphics everything works without problem

?

I found your problem, you are using a computer/monitor that still has VGA(D-Sub) inputs, please upgrade your potato...

Translation

OP used Q-tips(WTF) to clean out dust from a computer whilst cousin fondled pets and discharged...something...in the process.  Now there is no output from the video card but onboard video does work

I found your problem, you are using a computer/monitor that still has VGA(D-Sub) inputs, please upgrade your potato...

Translation

OP used Q-tips(WTF) to clean out dust from a computer whilst cousin fondled pets and discharged...something...in the process.  Now there is no output from the video card but onboard video does work

?

re-word this please, nobody understands what you are saying.

overall is that it was working before and fans are spining we used qtips to clean hardware from dust

So I think your on screened about static ruining the card becae he let his pet then touched the card well if you turn on the system and the fan on the card turns on its fine try using the other ports

Translation

OP used Q-tips(WTF) to clean out dust from a computer whilst cousin fondled pets and discharged...something...in the process. Now there is no output from the video card but onboard video does work

I think he said he has a vga adopter like DVI to VGA

If static charge damaged the card, you would likely see deformed images and colors on the display rather than nothing at all. 

overall is that it was working before and fans are spining we used qtips to clean hardware from dust

You may have killed your card by static, in the future, use compressed air to clean your computer, and keep away from pets and carpets. This is a piece of electronics, not something you can be willy-nilly with. 

If static charge damaged the card, you would likely see deformed images and colors on the display rather than nothing at all. 

so what i should do?

so what i should do?

Try the card in another computer, if the problem persists the card is likely toast

Try the card in another computer, if the problem persists the card is likely toast

i will

Try turning on the integrated graphics card.

Also, is it a laptop or a desktop/tower?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)