Problem with Origin and Games

Van Der Shah

I have an issue with Origin where :

•Fifa 15 - game crashes when launch anything multiplayer

•BF4- Join server for few seconds then get disconnected

•BF3-Punkbuster : some connectivity thing

I contacted EA and they asked me to do all sorts of things.

They came to a conclusion that I should call my ISP and ask them to open port. *they gave me the port*

I call my ISP and ask them to open port, they said they can't do it and themselves were clueless and instead asked me how to do it (lol)

Then I tried adding the ports in manually but I still faced the same issue. I contacted EA again. They, in the end asked me to format my PC as they say it's and OS problem.

I don't know what to do, EA also don't know.

Could someone please help me

I like pie

i5 4690k @ 3.5 Ghz  -- Asrock z87 Extreme 4 -- Asus GTX 970 Strix -- 8GB Kingston DDR3 @ 1600Mhz -- Phanteks PH-TC14PE -- Crucial M500 120GB SSD -- Seagate 1TB SSHD -- Super Flower 600W Semi-modular PSU -- Phanteks Enthoo Pro -- Benq GL2460 

Did you actually try the OS reinstall? Because that's a practical thing. Otherwise, Googling the error codes you're getting is about the best bet.

Your ISP is not the one to port forward. You need to Port Forward on your router.

Is it only Origin games that you get this issue, or all online games?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Did you actually try the OS reinstall? Because that's a practical thing. Otherwise, Googling the error codes you're getting is about the best bet.

No I haven't done anything yet. I'm scared if I do it I'll lose all my data. And there are no error codes :/

I like pie

i5 4690k @ 3.5 Ghz  -- Asrock z87 Extreme 4 -- Asus GTX 970 Strix -- 8GB Kingston DDR3 @ 1600Mhz -- Phanteks PH-TC14PE -- Crucial M500 120GB SSD -- Seagate 1TB SSHD -- Super Flower 600W Semi-modular PSU -- Phanteks Enthoo Pro -- Benq GL2460 

Your ISP is not the one to port forward. You need to Port Forward on your router.

Is it only Origin games that you get this issue, or all online games?

I already did that and it still doesn't work. Only origin games obline , offline its fine. Steam has no problem

I like pie

This could be an issue with Punkbuster seeing it is happening in multiplayer games. Try updating to the latest Punkbuster version and see if it fixes the issue.

This could be an issue with Punkbuster seeing it is happening in multiplayer games. Try updating to the latest Punkbuster version and see if it fixes the issue.

I have already updated punkbuster and this still happens

I like pie