best over ear open headphones for $150?

callmecars

I'm mainly gonna use them for gaming, watching movies, and video editing, so the main features I prioritize, from highest to lowest, is comfort (being able to wear for long periods of time), sound stage, clarity/flat frequency response, sound quality (if its any different from clarity), volume(?), and finally build quality.

any other features I might not have added are probably beyond my knowledge (which means I don't know them enough to care about them, probably)

my top choice for now are the Sennheiser HD518's, since it's just at the max price point of $150 here in the Philippines, and my second choice is the Superlux HD681 EVO's (even though it's not totally open headphones, it's cheap enough for me to consider it). would I experience a very big difference between the HD518 and the HD681 EVO? if not then of course I'll just get the Superlux

but of course the point of this post is to ask for more recommendations from you guys. so with a $150 budget, and the priorities I put up, what would be the best bang for my buck headphones? please do note that I'm probably gonna buy only once, so I won't have a chance to buy another one if the one I get isn't good enough.

and remember that I'm looking specifically for headphones, not headsets. so please no HyperX Clouds and such. I know they're great, but I also know that for the same price that actual headphones would do a better job.

K612 Pro is good although you'll probably need to spend some more for an amp

K612 Pro is good although you'll probably need to spend some more for an amp

Note budget and location.

Out of the cans I have experience with, my vote goes to the Sennheiser HD 558.  You can usually find them for a little bit under $100 used.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ATHAD900X use code NEWYEAR2015 for $15 off. If you are VERY patient then AKG K7xx's. Idc how the adg1's are, but they seem like the 900x's with a few updates, and of course a pretty decent mic. Almost as good as Modmic 4.0. To tell you the truth, if your budget is like $150ish, get the 900x's they're a steal for that price. If you want a DAC for them (they don't need an amp) I'd suggest something from FiiO, they have amazing price to performance ratio DAC's, plus you're most likely to pick a mobile one, and that is always good.

I trip to make the fall shorter