Assassin's Creed unity won't start :O Help!

Frederik Buchwald Busk
Go to solution Solved by Frederik Buchwald Busk,

Well i thought that uninstalling Uplay and then installing it again would help. Problem is it uninstalled Unity to. I guess aint gonna be playing that shit. 

(And yes that is my name :D)

Sooo... I just bought AC unity on sale and i finished the download. But wont start the only thing that I can see is the little start thingy on the desktop and then nothing happens. I have tried running it in admin but again nothing. I hope that you can help me :)

The game is on Uplay (PC)

Sooo... I just bought AC unity on sale and i finished the download. But wont start the only thing that I can see is the little start thingy on the desktop and then nothing happens. I have tried running it in admin but again nothing. I hope that you can help me :)

The game is on Uplay (PC)

have you tried Opening Uplay, and clicking play in UPlay?

(too many plays in that sentance)

also eww unity :D

I can help you.  Don't buy Ubisoft games in the future.

lol not helpful but i do agree

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Try running in compatibility for w7. Otherwise I think its just Ubisoft digging

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I can help you.  Don't buy Ubisoft games in the future.

You're right. I will steal them instead :}

have you tried Opening Uplay, and clicking play in UPlay?

(too many plays in that sentance)

also eww unity :D

lol not helpful but i do agree

Doesn't work.

You're right. I will steal them instead :}

Doesn't work.

Dont steal them either, just dont play them stealing them says "hey ubisoft, I love your games I am too cheap to buy them", piracy figures are still classed as successful these days

Strange, what happens when you press play in UPLAY? can you verify the files? 

(also please tell me that is your real name :D )

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

My favorite way to fix this issue: Uninstall the game, then if its got a physical disk or anything of that sort, burn it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well i thought that uninstalling Uplay and then installing it again would help. Problem is it uninstalled Unity to. I guess aint gonna be playing that shit. 

(And yes that is my name :D)