Alright so i am looking into getting a corsair 750d as i have the 350d and really like it. But i have one concern, i really like how out of the box it comes with 3 well performing fans, but unfortunatly i cant seem to find them availible for sail and dont want to mix match fans so my only other option would be to buy 5 new fans rather than just 2 other af140l fans. Also if possible could you link me to some af120l fans for my hyper 212 evo so that all of the fans will matching completely and still be cheaper than buying all new af140/120 fans. Thank you very much for the time and help! 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Where are you shopping/located?

Do they have to be matching? SP120L's seem more appropriate although they are pretty darn loud.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Where are you shopping/located?

Do they have to be matching? SP120L's seem more appropriate although they are pretty darn loud.

I am in america and am shopping at newegg but am whilling to shop at another well trusted store for these fans (preferibly some where with free shipping). Also the sp120l are a better idea as they are static pressure optimized fans there for being better for heatsinks, so yes those would be fine along with two other af140l for top panel exaust fans. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I am in america and am shopping at newegg but am whilling to shop at another well trusted store for these fans (preferibly some where with free shipping). Also the sp120l are a better idea as they are static pressure optimized fans there for being better for heatsinks, so yes those would be fine along with two other af140l for top panel exaust fans. 

Have you considered looking on eBay? There are plenty of people who are just getting rid of their stock fans for aftermarket ones. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Have you considered looking on eBay? There are plenty of people who are just getting rid of their stock fans for aftermarket ones. 

Yes, i did a search but similarly to every other plase i have tried all i was able to find was the traditional af140 and not the af140l. I checked corsairs website as i found someone with the same issue who was able to order them from the website but unfortunatly they seem to be no longer there. I suppose i may just have to get the nzxt 630 windowed addition with 3x cooler master 200mm fans, a sickleflo 120mm fan as an exause, and with 2 sickleflo fans on the hyper 212 evo. 

Yes, i did a search but similarly to every other plase i have tried all i was able to find was the traditional af140 and not the af140l. I checked corsairs website as i found someone with the same issue who was able to order them from the website but unfortunatly they seem to be no longer there. I suppose i may just have to get the nzxt 630 windowed addition with 3x cooler master 200mm fans, a sickleflo 120mm fan as an exause, and with 2 sickleflo fans on the hyper 212 evo. 

Sickleflows are very mediocre fans and I'd suggest getting better fans. Can't you move the front fans to the top and replace the front fans with non-AF140L's? It's not like you can see them through the front panel.

Sickleflows are very mediocre fans and I'd suggest getting better fans. Can't you move the front fans to the top and replace the front fans with non-AF140L's? It's not like you can see them through the front panel.

What do you think of these?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA68V21E0613

They're great.

I have a 750D and run a mix of Cougar and Corsair fans (140mm cougar in the rear for exhaust, factory 140mm fans in the front and the roof, a 120mm cougar and 120mm Corsair in the base for inflow.)

The cougars are silent and do move a decent amount of air. I will probably replace all the Corsair fans with Cougars, but there are none in stores locally for me at the moment.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

They're great.

I saw the specs and thought the same thing, especailly for the rpice. However with only one review i was a bit skeptical. With that said i now have one more question; can i have two of these fans on the hyper 212 evo in a push/pull config while being controled by the enthoo pro's fan controler without pwm controle as they are 3 pin fans.  

I saw the specs and thought the same thing, especailly for the rpice. However with only one review i was a bit skeptical. With that said i now have one more question; can i have two of these fans on the hyper 212 evo in a push/pull config while being controled by the enthoo pro's fan controler without pwm controle as they are 3 pin fans.  

Yes, you can.

Yes, you can.

thank you very much for your time, it looks like i will be getting 5x 140mm be quiet fans along with 2x 120mm for the coolermaster hyper 212 evo inside of the enthoo pro.  However the fan controler only has room for 6 fans and i have 7 fans in total so i may have to put the 2 fans for the heatsink on the mobo which is a asrock z87 oc formula. Does all of that sound good to you? 

thank you very much for your time, it looks like i will be getting 5x 140mm be quiet fans along with 2x 120mm for the coolermaster hyper 212 evo inside of the enthoo pro.  However the fan controler only has room for 6 fans and i have 7 fans in total so i may have to put the 2 fans for the heatsink on the mobo which is a asrock z87 oc formula. Does all of that sound good to you? 

That seems fine.