Anyone aware of an ATX Case without any drive bays

Hello you amazing LTT forum members!

Okay so I'm looking for a case  for my next build, basically I've decided I'm abandoning all 2.5", 3.5" and 5.5" Drives and going with a pure PCIe SSD
which means I'd like to find a case that simply has no drive bays, making the case more compact and maybe opening up some room for a perfect front radiator mount
I Love the NZXT H440 (But not suitable) and am very aware of the S340 but I wanted to know any alternatives that are compact and lack drive bays!

Thanks in advanced!

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

Well its not a particular case but a lot of cases features removable drive trays so you can taken em all out. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

There is no case that has no drive bays. Most cases have removable drive bays though, so you could just take them out yourself...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Pretty much any case. It just requires a few screws to be taken out. 

Or rivets to be drilled out as some like the 230t have the cages riveted in...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

-sorry-

did not notice you already saw the s340

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Or rivets to be drilled out as some like the 230t have the cages riveted in...

That can be taken care of with a screw driver, and about a few hours of work on one rivet. But it still works. 

How bout the corsair air 540? Pretty good rad support and the drive bays are hidden in the back, which you of course could remove, though it may take some modding if they are riveted in.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What about any micro ATX or mini ITX case?   They have drive bays, but overall they're smaller.  That might help get closer to what you want.  Maybe. 

Well its not a particular case but a lot of cases features removable drive trays so you can taken em all out. 

There is no case that has no drive bays. Most cases have removable drive bays though, so you could just take them out yourself...

This is true but then there's still the struts and rack for where the drives would've been, I was thinking of a case that has completely removed that so its more compact

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

How bout the corsair air 540? Pretty good rad support and the drive bays are hidden in the back, which you of course could remove, though it may take some modding if they are riveted in.

Ahh thank you, this looks pretty good

custom case manufacturers like CaseLabs, Mountain Mods and others do

not include drive bays only as an option if needed.

as to mass-manufacturing chassis', they all have ODD, HDD, SDD mounts.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro and few minutes with screwdriver, but that might be too big of a case depending on what other hardware you want to put in it.

Althou you could fit two triple rad in it.

(6:35)

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

Could get the Air 540.

It has some 2.5" drives in the side compartment, but they're totally out of view and removable, plus they don't get in the way of anything (ie, are not in a place to obstruct a radiator). It also has two drive bays on the floor in the front, but those are completely removable too, and doing so allows (I believe) for the addition of extra floor fans.

He wants to save space so taking out bays doesnt help it just leaves empty space... I am the same pretty much I want a case that has very minimal drive bay areas as I only use two ssds.

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

Ft05!!!!!!!!!!!! ¡

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."