What else do I need to enhance my PC?

legend8887

So I'm nearly done with my very first gaming PC build ever. I just need EVGA red cables, the GTX 980, and whatever monitor they have to offer at CES 2015. What else do you think I need to make my PC more aesthetically pleasing or maybe just faster? Sorry I don't have any pics.

Specs:

Maximus VII Hero

i7 4790K 

EVGA G2 850

GTX 980 (soon)

256GB 840 Pro SSD

2TB WD Black HDD

Four SP120 Quiet Edition Fans

One AF140 Quiet Edition Fan

H100i

16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1866MHz

750D

nothing really, only thing you could really do would be to get another 980. But if you're gaming at 1080p, that would be a waste

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

2TB Seagate Barracuda in stead of the WD Black.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

2TB Seagate Barracuda in stead of the WD Black.

Why the fuck would I do that when it's really fast and there's no since in wasting all that money?

Cable combs! Pre-made braided cables from manufacturers won't have a curve built into them and the cable combs will be essential to manage those cables!

Tiny Tom Logan of OC3D highly recommends e22, however they are UK based. $15 bucks shipping...

All of the red accents will be all for not if you choose to use red lighting as well. I highly recommend using white lighting to show off your meticulously matched hardware!

If you REALLY wanna take it to the next level, grab a roll of the carbon fiber 3m dinoc (or matte black or whatever you like) and LINE THE MOTHERBOARD tray!

This will not only give a subtle textured look to the motherboard tray but also hide super ugly cable management holes!

Measure out the size of the motherboard then cut it out of the complete roll and apply the one big piece to the motherboard tray. (I attached a pick of my build so you can see what I am talking about)

Remove the grommets before doing this and use an xacto knife to cut out the spaces for the grommets then reinstall them.

Lastly, you might choose to remove the quick release driver bay latches, install your drive bay things, then cover those screws with a small, square cut of acrylic.

You might use the same idea to cover the crooked drive bays that sit to the left of the motherboard tray and behind the bay drives.

Looks like a powerful build!

What cooling do you plan on using?

Looking forward!!!

post-80065-0-36565400-1420523049_thumb.j