Fitting a Asus Rampage V into a NZXT H440

monjanger

I am not into modding and don't plan to have to spend time on this project. I am trying to fit a Asus Rampage V into a NZXT H440 (Red and Black). The Rampage V is the only motherboard that fits the color scheme I am going for besides the MSI X99s Sli Plus which is lacking features I want. Anywho, how would I do this and is this possible? Thanks!

If it's an ATX motherboard, it'll fit
EDIT: Whoops, didn't even made research... my bad
I recommend getting the Corsair 750D instead.

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

That's an eATX motherboard, so I'd be inclined to say not without modding.

I will do a little modding.

Skip to 1:35

Instead of using rubber grommet parts, you could probably just put a little bit of electrical tape along the bottom of the mobo where it would touch the case, I'd go for this as rubber grommet parts could fall out from behind the mobo during installation and/or may not supply enough space from the case if placed incorrectly.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I am not into modding and don't plan to have to spend time on this project. I am trying to fit a Asus Rampage V into a NZXT H440 (Red and Black). The Rampage V is the only motherboard that fits the color scheme I am going for besides the MSI X99s Sli Plus which is lacking features I want. Anywho, how would I do this and is this possible? Thanks!

pretty well-packed. arrived unblemished and unscarred. ripped the case apart to

reveal some unknowns from reviews and tossed my RIVE to find out if this will

accept E-ATX and it will, just have to remove the corner cable grommets.

if you don't it bends the board on the outer mounting locations. removing the

grommets allowed the board to sit flat. to guard the PCB, i would suggest

electrical tape to be place along the metallic area to guard against possible short

circuit. using the Thermaltake Water Extreme 2.0 (38mm thick radiator) and a

25mm thick fan and you'll see there is clearance to operate with some spare.

now be known, not all RAM/'sink locations are the same, so you'll prolly have to

test fit your H105 and Tt WE 2.0 to verify fitment with different chipsets and CPU

platforms. mounting the hoses towards the rear does restrict the rear i/o fan

(careful to notice this). may have to have the hose enter/exit towards front.

the fan is mounted in the lowest position.