The Unofficial Official LTT CS:GO?

tomerl

I may be Nova 1.

But i did it with a shitty ass team no offence @Pyroshank :L

But i would be down as hell to do this

If i had a team without a troll. i would suit nicely 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I may be Nova 1.

But i did it with a shitty ass team no offence @Pyroshank :L

But i would be down as hell to do this

If i had a team without a troll. i would suit nicely 

Remember you will get shitty ping because we are in AUST

Remember you will get shitty ping because we are in AUST

Worth it

Yes @Pyroshank its worth it

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Really about 200-300 ping

Where do you guys have better ping to? (EU West/East, US West/East)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a SIlver 2, so GN is good from my perspective :P

I'm almost gone from GN :D GN3 almost 4, maybe in a month I'll be on MG, but first gotta switch to virgin media, internet in the UK is a joke!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a team, we could challenge you guys :D

meanwhileyour  team is in gold nova or higher ranks compared to peon ranked players xD

I have a team, we could challenge you guys :D

Nothing is better than gathering with friends on Thursday and blowing each other's heads off with a multitude of bad language. No seriously.

GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 780 (x2, SLI) CPU: i7 5820k Motherboard: Alienware Aurora R4 Mobo RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32 GB SSD: Samsung EVO 840

HDD: WD Green 3TB Cooler: Corsair H100i

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing better than playing with 90-100 ping and stuck at Nova 3.

Sigh

But playing with high ping is easy. You just want to make sure you're peeking them, not the other way round. 

Also, I would join, but I am currently working my way through the ranks. Next stop LE and LEM. Getting practice in ESEA against high level players, then back into MM to walk over people. ;)

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'll play with you guys on my smurf (US Central/East),  I'm going to take it LE is too high for the majority of users on here.

i want to die