Recovery mode do not include "advanced" option?

ViruZ_HUN

`Hi!

I am trying to Install 5.0 Lollipop on my Galaxy S3 and I am following this guide:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/update-galaxy-s3-i9300-android-5-0-lollipop-via-unofficial-cyanogenmod-12-rom-1481655

And skip to Step 8 when he says I shoud press "advanced". I do not got that option in recovery mode?

any help`?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Do you have CWM installed?

CWM = clockworkmod, a custom recovery software.

You need to look for CWM for your particular model of phone.

Yes its a Galaxy S3 but there are many variants of Galaxy S3.

Once you know what it is, look into XDA Developers for all the fancy roms and stuff for your phone.

No i do not have it installed? How do I install it?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Like I said, the right stuff to install and procedure depends on your specific model of phone.

Its not like getting it from an appstore where you have one software that works on all phones.

Anyway I don't think you are quite prepared to flash custom roms and software.

You need to really know what you are doing because it is easy to make mistakes. Mistakes that can and will brick your phone.

well. I managed to get lollipop 5.0 at my S3. But I didnt get any "register" option to register my phone. It just boot into menu so my phone is basicly nameless and profileless. Gonna go try some other things..

And the keyboard do not work for some reason on the phone, when I tried to connect to wifi