Does anyone know the price of the PC on the recent "Ultimate Value Gaming Build Guide" video?

Cy-Fy

Hello guys I was just wondering if anyone knew the price of the system on this recent video by Linus?

Since it is a "Value Gaming" build I would expect it to cost around £500 maybe? Would you say that this system is recommended as the main gaming PC for someone on a budget? or maybe even as a usable workstation for light work such as Photoshop and light Premier Pro?

Anyway here is the  video: 

Thank you very much guys! Happy 2015!!!

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

IMO Linus's build guides are often too influenced by Intel. I mean Intel SSDs in a value build guide gotta be kiding me. 

IMO Linus's build guides are often too influenced by Intel. I mean Intel SSDs in a value build guide gotta be kiding me. 

Yeah, I see what you mean  <_<

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

He did say a few times (not in the video) any ssd will do choose a brand you trust and one that looks cool. Dont get one in terms of the best preforming on the market

SSDs in a value build make sense, but not an Intel one, that's true, but they sponsored the build guide so i guess he kinda hs to recommend them.

Other than that I'd estimate around 500-600 bucks for that build?

who cares...

SSDs in a value build make sense, but not an Intel one, that's true, but they sponsored the build guide so i guess he kinda hs to recommend them.

Other than that I'd estimate around 500-600 bucks for that build?

That's what I said... You qouted it...