Does anyone else do the same thing I do?

legend8887

So I'll go crazy on Steam sales and buy whatever I can. I always have interest in the game but when I buy them, they usually just sit there. Does anyone else do that? I think the fact that I don't have my GTX 980 yet helps that, however. I just got Splinter Cell Blacklist and Metal Gear Solid V. 

Edit: It's not this one specific Steam sale.

I've bought one game this steam sale. So no. I don't do that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I just buy games when they are on sale too, but of course i am going to play them sometime in the future. 

I have 255 game on steam, and only 36 of them are installed... It's honestly like an addiction at this point.

I only buy a game I'm going to play after the purchase once it's done downloading. So no.

I know a lot of people who do that; but I'm pretty careful with money. I probably only spend $40 or so a year on video games. This year is an exception with the Witcher 3 since they are being so good to pc users

Nope, i buy games carefully and only for Multiplayer.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I tend to stick to a budget and end up playing pretty much all games I buy.

This is normal. It's just what happens if you spend weeks or months accruing a wishlist of games while waiting for a sale to buy them all. You can't play them all at once, so some have to go on the backlog.

i've been heavy into iracing the last couple weeks that i havent really had time to buy anything

i did just buy borderlands: the pre sequal

I was going to get splintercell: Blacklist too but i took too long before the price went up :(

Looking for a job

Well I have installed 25 out 52 of my games. Some of the ones uninstalled I have played though.

23 games

so far I have installed 4 of them, cant even remember what the others were :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I tend to pick up a few when on sale, then when im finished with the ones im currently obsessing on ill switch to one of

them

Workstation:
Intel Core i7 5820k @ 4.4Ghz, Asus Rampage V Extreme, 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 4 2400 DDR4,2 x Nvidia 980 Gtx Reference Cards in Sli,
1TB - 4 x 250Gb Samsung Evo 840 Raid 0, Corsair AX1200i, Lian Li PC-D600 Silver.

This sale was really poor in games that I have interests. I just got two while Black Friday sale got me 8. I passed few OK-ish deals because my time for playing is limited and deals weren't that good or games are ones being on every sale.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have 41 games and only 1 installed

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I try not to do this, as tempting as it is, but when I do buy a load of games on sale I only get to install a few at a time- thanks to 2MBit/s internet -__-

I do get round to playing them though, then you can justify it as not compulsive sale purchasing  ;)