Zalman unsheaths the R1 white: The best case you have never heard of

brownninja97

35 dollars for that?!? Wow that's good!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

At first... i thoght.. "why is that the best case"...

But after i saw the price i want to buy one... just for fan xD

Not bad but damn that price, is it made out of really cheap plastic?

You could go non-modular and pick up a piece of aluminum and a can of spray paint at home depot for like $25. The piece of aluminum could be bent to cover the power supply area. <- thats what I did with my rosewill Challenger.

but then your spending more on the case and could just get a better more expensive one ??

R1-White_03.jpg

In case you didnt know here is how the heat is taking in and exhausted out. Note the minor fault that the door in fact doesnt allow air to go through it as amazing at that would be its not true, it gets intake from the side grills on both sides, not amazing but better then nothing. 

I think you are "misreading" this picture:

The picture indicates, that the main intake of this case in under the front door and that it sucks the air in through the gaps between the door and the rest of the case.

This is actually really good, since some cases have the front completely closed and mostly suck air in from the side, which can cause some problems if you, for example, put the case next to your desk or in a shelf (which covers the sides, therefore not allow for a good airflow). 

I also think, that those side-intakes are there because the mentioned space around the door is not big enough for when you have two high-powered fans running on full speed - because the additional production-costs wouldn't really be justifiable with "design" only otherwise (as far as I know Zalman).

" Euro: €30 "

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT this is so cheap ! must.get.it

How the hell did you get it to cost that much?!

I think it was the price on release before they lowered it because they realized nobody wanted a phone with worse specs then the Nexus 5 that cost almost twice as much.

"Rawr XD"

but then your spending more on the case and could just get a better more expensive one ??

But what if that someone likes this case? The case looks good and it has some uniqueness to it.

Java tuts:

Constructors, possibly more to come.

221 Goodbye.

I was totally hating on this thing, yawning over specs, and about to just tl'dr it but THEN I SAW THE PRICE.  ++ value for what you get with this case.  That's pretty cool.

I wanna hate the front panel color... But something about it.

Wow, for just 30€? I like that *_*

I'll probably use it for my first build D:

I think it was the price on release before they lowered it because they realized nobody wanted a phone with worse specs then the Nexus 5 that cost almost twice as much.

If you configure one now, it won't cost more than $200 without accessories.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I see the master of Zalman has returned in style :P

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I came a little

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Can you put the pictures into spoilers for those of us with less than ideal connection speeds?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ pls gib us availability ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ 

༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ GIB 960 ༼ つ ◕_◕༽つ