best $20 cpu cooler on newegg?

GeeZillion

so i need a new CPU cooler because the stock one sucks as always so i only have $20 so i cant do re baits because to do that you need more money in the first place to get back witch i do not have and it needs to be from newegg so with shipping it needs to be like $20 maybe $22 will be fine. the pc its for is in my signature. 

The best budget cooler you can get is the Hyper 212 Evo, which I know is more than $20 - $35 is the cheapest I can find it.

You might just want to save up some more.

Sig under construction.

Why from newegg?

Woo!

Id say this are one of the best around 20 bucks.

AMD: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186092R

Intel: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186093

They are the same, It is only the mounting that is different.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Why from newegg?

its not my choice my dad will be the one ordering it and last time he orderd from amazon they messed up his order so he will only buy tech stuff from newegg now 

its not my choice my dad will be the one ordering it and last time he orderd from amazon they messed up his order so he will only buy tech stuff from newegg now 

I don't want to offend your dad but that's incredibly stupid of him. Of all the things my family's ordered in the last several years, we've only had screwups from smaller companies, who happily sorted it out. The one time we had a screwup with Amazon they let us keep the wrong item and delivered the right one the next day.

Sig under construction.

I don't want to offend your dad but that's incredibly stupid of him. Of all the things my family's ordered in the last several years, we've only had screwups from smaller companies, who happily sorted it out. The one time we had a screwup with Amazon they let us keep the wrong item and delivered the right one the next day.

yeah my dads weird about a lot of stuff

Seems like the Arctic Freezer has a higher CFM (meaning a better air flow rate) but I'm no expert on fans so I don't know if it would be louder or whatever in exchange. Also, it depends on the quality of the heatsink.

Sig under construction.

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=103632&vpn=BK009&manufacture=be%20quiet%21&promoid=1301 is an amazing deal.

ncix is very trusted in this community.

Woo!

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=103632&vpn=BK009&manufacture=be%20quiet%21&promoid=1301 is an amazing deal.

ncix is very trusted in this community.

If you are looking for a cooler to run on stock speeds but give better performance or run on a slight overclock that is one hell of a deal right there.  Better snap that up before its done.