First boot success , now what?

Biology

If you have a WIndows Installation disc, put it into your CD Drive. Then select to boot from the CD drive in the boot tab of your BIOS. The same goes for if you're installing from a Flash Drive.

Alright I think it's installing... What temp should my cpu be normally ? All my fans are loud even after I put them to silent..

At what rpm should they be?

If you have a WIndows Installation disc, put it into your CD Drive. Then select to boot from the CD drive in the boot tab of your BIOS. The same goes for if you're installing from a Flash Drive.

I chose my ssd from the boot tab.. Is this ok?

I chose my ssd from the boot tab.. Is this ok?

yes this is perfect

Alright I think it's installing... What temp should my cpu be normally ? All my fans are loud even after I put them to silent..

At what rpm should they be?

coz we have almost same motherboards and same bios i'll help ya i doing everything. are you using 3 pin fans or 4 pins? fan rpm depends on your temps what you get. let them run now install OS then i'll tell you what to do. remember setting up a new computer will take 2-3 hours for full setup so be in contact. do everything step by step.

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

coz we have almost same motherboards and same bios i'll help ya i doing everything. are you using 3 pin fans or 4 pins?

coz we have almost same motherboards and same bios i'll help ya i doing everything. are you using 3 pin fans or 4 pins?

I'm trying to install my OS but it kept bringing me back to the key number thing.. Do I select upgrade or custom in installation?

Custom advance. 

What is the source of installation of your OS and what OS are you installing?

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

coz we have almost same motherboards and same bios i'll help ya i doing everything. are you using 3 pin fans or 4 pins? fan rpm depends on your temps what you get. let them run now install OS then i'll tell you what to do. remember setting up a new computer will take 2-3 hours for full setup so be in contact. do everything step by step.

Are you from us? I don't mind calling you mAn lol

Are you from us? I don't mind calling you mAn lol

Come on man . i'm a Yankee lol

Custom advance. 

What is the source of installation of your OS and what OS are you installing?

Optical drive and windows 8.1 . It's now installing and I'm just waiting for it.. Do I install the cd my mobo and gpu came with too?

Man the fans are really loud and annoying lol.. Is this normal?

Optical drive and windows 8.1 . It's now installing and I'm just waiting for it.. Do I install the cd my mobo and gpu came with too?

Man the fans are really loud and annoying lol.. Is this normal?

NO its not normal at all.lol i'll tell ya what to do . let the rig keep install'in the OS do you have key on the back of cover it will be need in the end of install. your fans will become silent soon :)

Come on man . i'm a Yankee lol

Lol give me your number and I'll call you hahaha.. I really need help..

As of right now my windows 8.1 is installing

Lol give me your number and I'll call you hahaha.. I really need help..

As of right now my windows 8.1 is installing

I'm not in states right now i'm in Dubai for business :( we can skype if you want.?

NO its not normal at all.lol i'll tell ya what to do . let the rig keep install'in the OS do you have key on the back of cover it will be need in the end of install. your fans will become silent soon :)

Oh thank god! Man I really appreciate it! Please stand by!

I'm not in states right now i'm in Dubai for business :( we can skype if you want.?

I don't have skype lol.. We can talk here please stand by :(

Oh thank god! Man I really appreciate it! Please stand by!

i'm here . what's the top dollar you've paid for this rig?

I spend around 1600-1700 :/

Okay now I'm at the part where it's normal .. Like starting a new pc

Alright it's done installing! I'm on the desktop start thing now. What's next?

Alright it's done installing! I'm on the desktop start thing now. What's next?

do you have BBM ?

What's bbm? :/

ok leave it . now install your graphic card drivers from the disc . came with GPU.

How come it's saying I'm not connected but I did connect my internet wire and there's even light on my mobo

ok leave it . now install your graphic card drivers from the disc . came with GPU.

Doing it right now

Doing it right now

you've installed 64 bit windows 8.1 pro right?

Yeah it says windows 8.1 lol

Yeah it says windows 8.1 lol

go to my computer , right click anywhere and click properties . and tell me the full name and its 64bit or 32 bit

What do I do after installing my gpu programs ?

restart your computer and see if your display is collaborated.

Here you go

And my gpu just got done jnstalling

post-164542-0-55961900-1420069387_thumb.

one more thing how fast is your internet connection ?

one more thing how fast is your internet connection ?

It's pretty fast!