Trust GXT 38 or Logitech Z-5300?

Laccy

I have the advantage of buying any of these 2 speaker sets used for a pretty decent price, but I just got stuck on which one I will choose...

How do they compete against each other when speaking of bass, mid and highs? Worth having 5.1 in a pretty small area (but a big room)? Most of the time I do not need it to make sound for the whole room but sometimes it´s nice to have some music on while you do stuff in the room! It may also be pretty hard to find places for the rear speakers but not impossible if the cables are long enough,,,

Does the Logitech set weigh too much to be shipped? I know what the Trusts shipping costs, almost half of the price i am bying it for, which is about half of the price of a new one.

They will be used for mostly music and gaming, and a bit of video watching too. I am not much of a movie watcher...

I may just go for the Trust GXT 38 as the look quite a bit better and I know what the price is + it is a little bit cheaper than the Logitechs...

Right now I´m using the built in speakers of my BenQ GL2440 and Tt eSports Shock Black Gaming Headset which sits on my head most of the time because of the monitors crappy ones so whatever I choose will be better!

If something is weird or missing it is because it´s 4.30AM and i should´ve went to bed MANY hours ago...