Just got the BenQ RL2455HM Monitor... Windows wont let me update driver..

Champion-Craig
Go to solution Solved by dragoon20005,

Yes, I am trying to update it via device manager.

does your monitor able to use all the modes?

if it ok

i will just leave it as it is

So I read the manual PDF and it suggested to install the monitor drivers. I followed the instructions up to click Update Driver and of course Windows has it blacked out and wont let me update it. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance. 

The Current Driver is from 2006.... the monitor driver I want to update to is 2011 according to the disk

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

have you tried turning it on and off again?

The monitor or the PC? Or both?

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

pc mainly but monitor wont hurt

I restarted and nothing.

Still wont allow me to update the driver.

I restarted and nothing.

Still wont allow me to update the driver.

on your display properties

it will show the correct model of your monitor

are you updating the driver via the device manager?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

on your display properties

it will show the correct model of your monitor

are you updating the driver via the device manager?

does your monitor able to use all the modes?

if it ok

i will just leave it as it is

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.