How to mirror display from dedicated graphics(gtx 660) to integrated graphics(Intel HD graphics 3000)?

Michael

Hello guys, I want to hook up my pc to a tv with my main monitor at the same time. But, the problem is my gtx 660 has only 1 hdmi port. What I did is I enabled the hd graphics 3000 of my 2500k to use the hdmi port on the mobo and output display for the tv. I was able to output both to my main monitor and to the tv but the problem is that there is no "mirror desktop" on the display options. Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks...

Edit: I forgot to mention that I only have 2 hdmi cables. No other cables, adapters or whatsoever...

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System

i hope i have understadet your question so go in to screen resolution and there is and option some where that says somthing like mirror desktop i only have 1 screen i can use so i cant say presice how but i think it is a dropdowen menu from what i remember

Hello guys, I want to hook up my pc to a tv with my main monitor at the same time. But, the problem is my gtx 660 has only 1 hdmi port. What I did is I enabled the hd graphics 3000 of my 2500k to use the hdmi port on the mobo and output display for the tv. I was able to output both to my main monitor and to the tv but the problem is that there is no "mirror desktop" on the display options. Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks...

Edit: I forgot to mention that I only have 2 hdmi cables. No other cables, adapters or whatsoever...

What outputs does your GTX 660 have? If it has DVI, then you can just get a cheap DVI to HDMI adapter (Or alternatively, a cable with the adapter built in). The adapter can be bought for like $5 usually.

As for cloning desktop via two different GPU's, you may run into issues.

As for your edit: You may simply have to buy some adapters. DisplayPort to VGA adapters are also fairly cheap: Around $10-15 or less.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)