pc runs hot

GeeZillion

so my pc on idle wheni was sitting in the bios was running at 103-105F i just have the stock cooler wiht the pre applied thermal paster this is my first build 

Thats not really that hot, don't worry about it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

That's normal for stock coolers.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I think it might be the uefi bios, try to read the temperatures in windows while idling

That's the usual idle temp region for most coolers, never mind stock.

Basically your system is always going to be 5-15 degrees above out-of-case ambient. Regardless of load.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

while gaming, remove the side panel and use this below to cool your pc with fresh air.

usha-table-fan-500x500.jpg

i have a fan on it xD just with hte side vent i didnt take off the panel 

while gaming, remove the side panel and use this below to cool your pc with fresh air.

usha-table-fan-500x500.jpg

that is genius for amd users

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

that is genius for amd users

And the terrible AMD jokes begin

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

I almost didnt see that fahrenheit and was thinking that people are trolling. You should be okay! Just be sure those high numbers are not showing celsius because then we will have a HELL of a problem.

so my pc on idle wheni was sitting in the bios was running at 103-105F i just have the stock cooler wiht the pre applied thermal paster this is my first build 

I almost didnt see that fahrenheit and was thinking that people are trolling. You should be okay! Just be sure those high numbers are not showing celsius because then we will have a HELL of a problem.

this/\ double check if its not celsius (which most temp readings are) if not then its a perfectly fine temp for a stock cooler... --> solved