Is there anything I can do to get my item faster? It's been 9 days and it says "to drop shipper" for awhile now.

Chibify

Ordered an s340 and mobo on dec. 17 and already received the mobo last week. Getting a little pissed that my case hasn't even shipped yet. Is the only thing I can do is wait?

EDIT: oops sorry i ordered dec 17 not the 20th

Ordered an s340 and mobo on dec. 17 and already received the mobo last week. Getting a little pissed that my case hasn't even shipped yet. Is the only thing I can do is wait?

EDIT: oops sorry i ordered dec 17 not the 20th

Ordered from where? Where are you located? Who is the courier?

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

retailer would be nice :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

tiger direct  :blink: they probably lost your package or sent it to a wrong address lol.

i dont think it's even shipped yet, it says status: drop shipper which means they never actually had it in stock. i emailed them and they said i will get a tracking number when it's finally been shipped but its been so long now :( they also said they sent a request to get the ETA of the package whatever that means

i dont think it's even shipped yet, it says status: drop shipper which means they never actually had it in stock. i emailed them and they said i will get a tracking number when it's finally been shipped but its been so long now :( they also said they sent a request to get the ETA of the package whatever that means

Try contacting costumer support.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Try contacting costumer support.

You mean posting in a forum doesn't get it there any faster? Man what a crock! Doesn't every tech company come here to resolve shipping/ordering/development of tech? Who'd of thought!

(that's aimed at the OP not you EarthboundHero)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I always try to watch out for item locations and local stock or dropship statuses on everything. Sometimes a bit of saving isnt worth dealing with third parties sellers. A dropshipper could be in china, or some dudes garage in california.

You mean posting in a forum doesn't get it there any faster? Man what a crock! Doesn't every tech company come here to resolve shipping/ordering/development of tech? Who'd of thought!

He did ask if there was anything he could do to get it faster. It was the title of the post you drove by on the way in here :)

He did ask if there was anything he could do to get it faster. It was the title of the post you drove by on the way in here :)

Yea, we will go push that shipping company to get it there faster, we cool like that B)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

im just asking if there is anyway i can get it faster. nice try at being passive aggressive tho :^)

Not really :/. I'm in the same boat as you (2 weeks and counting for some parts from overclockers ;x). You just need to wait or cancel your order and buy elsewhere as you could be waiting for a loong time (it has happened to me in the past, sometimes automated systems + no checks lead to some very unhappy customers!).

Not really :/. I'm in the same boat as you (2 weeks and counting for some parts from overclockers ;x). You just need to wait or cancel your order and buy elsewhere as you could be waiting for a loong time (it has happened to me in the past, sometimes automated systems + no checks lead to some very unhappy customers!).

:( good luck man