Question about sound for projector

Niner0

Hello!

I am in the market of getting a projector, namely a benQ w1070. My thought process is using this together with a chromecast or a small htpc.

What i want to do is to make it as wireless as possible.

My issue is with the sound. What i want to do is have some kind of soundbar or 2.1 speakers where the screen will be projected.

I don't, however, want to run cables. I was thinking there was some kind of wireless option like bluetooth or wifi speakers that i

could use but i havn't found anything and i am unsure how it will work together with a chromsecast, which is what i want to use with the projector.

Anyone had any experience with this or know of anything that can make my dream come true?

have you looked at sonos?

Personaly i dont have great experience but i have heard alot great stuff about them

i am not a native speaker of the english language

[spoiler=My Rig: ]CPU: i7-3770k@Stock | Ram: 3x4GB@1600Mhz | Graka: 660TI@Stock | Storage: 250GB 840Evo, 1x1TB,2x2TB,2x640GB,1x500GB (JBOD) + NAS: DLINK DNS-320 2x3TB Raid1

I've heard of them aswell. I will look into them to see if you are able to sync it with a chromecast stream.

Anyone know if there are any speakers that utilize the same technology as a wireless headset? 

A usb dongle that you connect to a computer and use it as an audio source for your computer?

This would be a viable option for me it seems. 

I would look into having an entertainment unit under the tv with all your htpc, audio units, gaming units, etc in it, with all hdmi inputs going into an AV receiver and the hdmi video output of that receiver going to a wireless HDMI system.

(like this http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-wireless-hdmi-video-transmitter/)

Im not sure if any of that is desired, but I had the same dilemma when setting up my projectors and liked the look of a short, long entertainment unit under the screen  for a simpler look, but didnt want to run really long video cables to the projector.

Plus one wireless hdmi is much easier to install and figure out than wireless audio (i've also heard wireless home theater audio really suffers quality/ fidelity wise).

I know its not 100% what you are looking for, but I thought Id give you another 

way to solve your problem.

Good Luck

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White

I would look into having an entertainment unit under the tv with all your htpc, audio units, gaming units, etc in it, with all hdmi inputs going into an AV receiver and the hdmi video output of that receiver going to a wireless HDMI system.

(like this http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-wireless-hdmi-video-transmitter/)

Im not sure if any of that is desired, but I had the same dilemma when setting up my projectors and liked the look of a short, long entertainment unit under the screen  for a simpler look, but didnt want to run really long video cables to the projector.

Plus one wireless hdmi is much easier to install and figure out than wireless audio (i've also heard wireless home theater audio really suffers quality/ fidelity wise).

I know its not 100% what you are looking for, but I thought Id give you another 

way to solve your problem.

Good Luck

This looks really promising. And it seems really simple to setup as well!

I am going to look into this a bit more before i make any decisions but this is an elegant solution.

Thanks a lot! 

This looks really promising. And it seems really simple to setup as well!

I am going to look into this a bit more before i make any decisions but this is an elegant solution.

Thanks a lot! 

No problem. I know that it's easiest to go wireless audio since wireless hdmi isnt really sold in big box stores,

but this allows you to buy any speaker set, not be limited to ones equipped with wireless (which usually have big

fidelity losses unless you are spending alot of money...)

Good Luck,

hope it works out

Current System Specs:

MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming     CPU: Intel i5 9600k      GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 ti FTW Ultra Silent    PSU: EVGA 750 G2 80+ gold

Ram:  16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200    Storage: 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO/ 4TB WD Blue Case: Corsair 275R-White