Logan Should Cameo on a Linus Live Stream

NinjaEwok

Logan from Tek Syndicate should Cameo a live stream with Linus and Slick. I think it would be good to have three of most tech awesome people from Canada have a discussion on a Linus live stream.

Cacti, not cactuses. 

that would be pretty hard cuz he would have to go all the way to canda and stop making videos

but that would be EPIC if they could do that or vise versa

I wonder if Logan can't physically can't make it maybe he can do a webcam thing like a google hangout or something similar. Add it to the stream via xsplit. I would love to see the banter between Logan and the LTT crew.

This would be cool, but Linus said that the things they talked about couldn't be repeated on the web XD haha soo yeah....

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

logan on the livestream would be awesome, even if its just on webcam on skype.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Sure it would be cool but it's probably not going to happen. What would be really cool is them recording a vlog together if they happen to go to the same events (maybe CES or Computex if they can both get sponsors).

that would be cool... i would really want to see linus and logan argue, then slick just picks logan up and throws him out LOL

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

Logan from Tek Syndicate should Cameo a live stream with Linus and Slick. I think it would be good to have three of most tech awesome people from Canada have a discussion on a Linus live stream.

the guy from tek syndicate isn't Canadian.

that would be cool... i would really want to see linus and logan argue, then slick just picks logan up and throws him out LOL

Logan is probably just as big as slick.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!