Worlds fastest Broadband launched by US internet

daauneal

US Internet, a local Internet provider based to the west of Minneapolis, is offering a 10 Gbps package to businesses and residents in its coverage area. That’s more than 300 times faster than the country’s current average connection speed of 30 Mbps (as measured by Ookla).

Here's a link to the full article: 

http://www.digitaltrends.com/web/us-internet-launches-worlds-fastest-broadband-399-month/

Anyone living in that area planning on spending 400 quid a month on internet? 

Gotta wonder if it's worth it for personal use at all. I've got a 120 Mbps connection that I pay 40 euro per month for, I guess 10 Gbps for 400 USD is cost effective considering price per Mb/Gb

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

So are you.  :P

Nope! According to that thread I'm not. ;)

I'm locking this thread! :D :lol: :P JK

Sorry for the repost, I checked the posts for today but didn't see it in there, thought I was the first to see it. turns out its 5 day old news :/ 

Sorry for the repost, I checked the posts for today but didn't see it in there, thought I was the first to see it. turns out its 5 day old news :/

It's alright mate, I'll let you off with a caution. Next time you'll be put in the slammer. :P JK

And I just moved to japan...

then again, I wasn't even living in Minneapolis. 

CPU: AMD Athlon 5350 (2.66 Ghz OC) Motherboard: Asus AM1m-a Memory: Mushkin Radioactive 8GB DDR3-1600 GPU: MSI R7 260 1GD5 OC Storage: Toshiba Hybrid 500GB Case: Cougar Spike PSU: Rosewill Arc 450 OS: Deepin Linux 2014

As a mucican wtf is quid

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

As a mucican wtf is quid

What's a mucican? But it's across the pond slang for pounds. Basically like saying 400 bucks. My brother is living in Minneapolis now. I asked him about his ISP and he said they have fiber already; though not the 10Gbps network.

U don't know what a MURICAN is u must be living under a rock

Joking joking

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Here's a link to the full article: 

http://www.digitaltrends.com/web/us-internet-launches-worlds-fastest-broadband-399-month/

Anyone living in that area planning on spending 400 quid a month on internet? 

Gotta wonder if it's worth it for personal use at all. I've got a 120 Mbps connection that I pay 40 euro per month for, I guess 10 Gbps for 400 USD is cost effective considering price per Mb/Gb

theres a diference between 400 quid and 400 dollars, so noone is going to pay 400 quid for that :P

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D