1st pc build (Neeed help)

RandomName

Hello! This is the first pc build that im doing on my own. Im i little bit confused with cuseing the right CPU and power supply. Culd any one please help. If you have any ideas or alternetives how to make the build better, please write it in the comments. Thank you and sorry for my English.

post-178309-0-00098000-1419791841.png

Hello! This is the first pc build that im doing on my own. Im i little bit confused with cuseing the right CPU and power supply. Culd any one please help. If you have any ideas or alternetives how to make the build better, please write it in the comments. Thank you and sorry for my English.

Looks good but you will need 8gb of ram if you want to do any gaming.

A 450w powersupply would be enough.

You might want to change the 750 to a amd 270 or 270x

If you're going with an i5, don't skimp on the GPU.

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

Not bad. Get a better gpu, like R9 270. 500W psu is good FSP, Corsair, EVGA, Cooler Master are the better brands in cheap psu's. H81, H97 motherboards are good since you are on a lower budget.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Around 600 euros

My attempt:

vG7F5ut.png

Total is 624,30.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I'd say:

Change your motherboard from a Z87 to another chipset. Z motherboards are overclockable and your i5-4570 isn't overclockable. Either get a K series processor and a Z series motherboard, or get a different motherboard with this processor.

Change your Graphics Card from a GTX 750 to a GTX 760 or 270 or 270X from AMD.

Z motherboards are more expensive and you won't use the overclocking features, and GTX 750 is a bit of a waste of time. Get a better GPU and you'll be fine. A 600 Watt power supply would be advised with this build.

Hope this helps

Rhys

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

My attempt:

Total is 624,30

Im kind of a newbie. Do i need to buy a extra cpu cooler?

I would go with this: http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GA-Z97MX-Gaming-Motherboard-i5-4690K-Processor/dp/B00L3OO9TA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1419792405&sr=8-3&keywords=4690k

It is the current cpu form intel and it is not that much more expensive then the 4570 you want and it is bundled with the G45 from MSI

Also may want to look at your case as this is a ATX motherboard and the case is a mATX case(I think) meaning the mother board will not fit inside of the case

Im kind of a newbie. Do i need to buy a extra cpu cooler?

No you don't. There is the stock one included in the box when it says BOX on the title, if it says TRAY that means they sell only the cpu without the stuff that comes with it.

I would go with this: http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GA-Z97MX-Gaming-Motherboard-i5-4690K-Processor/dp/B00L3OO9TA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1419792405&sr=8-3&keywords=4690k

It is the current cpu form intel and it is not that much more expensive then the 4570 you want and it is bundled with the G45 from MSI

Also may want to look at your case as this is a ATX motherboard and the case is a mATX case(I think) meaning the mother board will not fit inside of the case

Waaaaaay over his budget, like WAY WAY over it.

Spoiler

Will a Cooler Master RS450-AMAAG1-EU GM Serie work?

Will a Cooler Master RS450-AMAAG1-EU GM Serie work?

Yes it will.

Spoiler

Ok so, i chenged out the CPU. Shold i change the motherboard to a ASUS H81M-PLUS? And is it worth it to change the hard drive to a hybrid drive? what is is the difference? 

Yes it will.

I think most of you are putting emphasis on the wrong components without really knowing what he intends to use the system for, especially for a 600 euro system.

@RandomName, what are you going to use the system for? Games? Video editing or something else?

If it's for gaming, I'd see about going with a system similar to this. (All of these prices are based on current exchange rates from GBP to Euro, the prices may be less or more so use these prices as a rough guide)

AMD FX6300 CPU ~ 95 Euro
Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard ~ 70 Euro
HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM ~ 70 Euro
Fractal Design Core 1100 Case ~ 38 Euro
Corsair CS450M Power Supply ~ 64 Euro
WD Caviar Blue 500GB Hard drive ~ 47 Euro
AMD R9 280X Graphics Card ~ 240 Euro

Total = 624 Euros

You won't need a CPU cooler with any of the choices that people have recommended you because they all come with a stock cooler, and get a power supply that's made by Corsair, Seasonic, FSP, Cooler Master, Fractal Design, and other highly regarded power supply manufacturers and you shouldn't have a problem.

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon

Ok so, i chenged out the CPU. Shold i change the motherboard to a ASUS H81M-PLUS? And is it worth it to change the hard drive to a hybrid drive? what is is the difference? 

You change it to what. Hybrid is faster.

Spoiler

To Intel 1150 i5-4460 - Procesador 4 x 3.2 GHz/6 MB/Box

You change it to what.

I think most of you are putting emphasis on the wrong components without really knowing what he intends to use the system for, especially for a 600 euro system.

@RandomName, what are you going to use the system for? Games? Video editing or something else?

If it's for gaming, I'd see about going with a system similar to this. (All of these prices are based on current exchange rates from GBP to Euro, the prices may be less or more so use these prices as a rough guide)

AMD FX6300 CPU ~ 95 Euro

Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard ~ 70 Euro

HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM ~ 70 Euro

Fractal Design Core 1100 Case ~ 38 Euro

Corsair CS450M Power Supply ~ 64 Euro

WD Caviar Blue 500GB Hard drive ~ 47 Euro

AMD R9 280X Graphics Card ~ 240 Euro

Total = 624 Euros

You won't need a CPU cooler with any of the choices that people have recommended you because they all come with a stock cooler, and get a power supply that's made by Corsair, Seasonic, FSP, Cooler Master, Fractal Design, and other highly regarded power supply manufacturers and you shouldn't have a problem.

I will be useing it for a bit for gameing, light waight video editing. But i need to keep it slall and compact.

Then the system I mentioned should be fine, for gaming you need to put as much of your budget towards the GPU as possible, and light video editing should be fine on a FX6300, but if you can stretch to a FX8320 then that would be a huge boost in performance for video editing, but as it stands the system is more than powerful enough to start you off with, and you can always upgrade later on once you've got a bit more money to spare, and it'll play almost all games @1080p high at the very least.

And if you want a small system then you're gonna need to go m-ITX, but that means a more expensive system as m-ITX motherboards are more expensive than most m-ATX boards, and m-ITX cases are more expensive as well.
However, the Core 1100 case is really small, I bought the very similar Core 1000 for a budget build for a family member and it is tiny, it's so small it could fit inside my case with room to spare.

CPU: Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz | MB: Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz | GPU: XFX DD R9 390 | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + WD Caviar Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM650x | Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Click here to help feed our lasses Pokemon